Recruiting 2022 Post-ESD Recruiting Thread: 4* DE Jack Pyburn commits

Status
Not open for further replies.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
(Just rumor) But the Auburn camp isn’t confident about Citizen at all. They say he is going out of state and they don’t think it is them. Meaning, it is the good guys. Citizen was committing to Cadillac Williams. However, it seems like Williams is nfl bound. This has Citizen reconsidering.

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
(Just rumor) But the Auburn camp isn’t confident about Citizen at all. They say he is going out of state and they don’t think it is them. Meaning, it is the good guys. Citizen was committing to Cadillac Williams. However, it seems like Williams is nfl bound. This has Citizen reconsidering.

Just got CB'ed to the good guys.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014

images

JFC, it was not recruiting season yet!

Saulgoodman

Sep 26, 2019
Out of the big 3 (Perkins, Matthews, Citizen) I think we only land Perkins. Which is a win in my opinion, Florida needs all the talent at LB we can get.

Pyburn's film looks good and hopefully he will be a solid piece for our defense in the next 3 to 4 years.

Parker Thune from 247 just posted a crystal ball to Florida for Citizen. He is 29/31 (93.55%) on his 2022 picks. Still would be shocked to see Citizen come to the good guys.

Also just seen Corey Bender from On3 say he is hearing Florida for Citizen as well at the moment.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Out of the big 3 (Perkins, Matthews, Citizen) I think we only land Perkins. Which is a win in my opinion, Florida needs all the talent at LB we can get.

Pyburn's film looks good and hopefully he will be a solid piece for our defense in the next 3 to 4 years.

Parker Thune from 247 just posted a crystal ball to Florida for Citizen. He is 29/31 (93.55%) on his 2022 picks. Still would be shocked to see Citizen come to the good guys.

Also just seen Corey Bender from On3 say he is hearing Florida for Citizen as well at the moment.
I think if we only got Perkins from this moment out everyone would be over the moon.

Saulgoodman

Sep 26, 2019
Kamari is making sure Perkins is seeing the love on campus. This snippet is from Kamari's twitter at 5:02 today. For those that can't make out what the sign says, "Scared $ Don't Make $ Come Home Perk"

upload_2022-2-1_17-42-31.png

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone know the times on Citizen and Perkins announcements tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.