Nor, gasp... Gardner Webb!
angry gran torino GIF

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I lived in Raleigh for 20 years. Chapel Hell was by far the douchiest part of the state. Asheville, however, is challenging for that crown now.
Went to Asheville some time back when the craft beer stuff was getting going. Thought it was kind of neat. Then something changed. Not sure, but maybe brewing beer up there with shti like tofu, patchouli, and douche powder. Won’t go back until post-apocalypse.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Went to Asheville some time back when the craft beer stuff was getting going. Thought it was kind of neat. Then something changed. Not sure, but maybe brewing beer up there with shti like tofu, patchouli, and douche powder. Won’t go back until post-apocalypse.
You are a very wise man. That place has some serious Portland vibes going on. And not at all in a good way. I feel bad about whats going to happen to the Biltmore when the blue hairs get ahold of it. Public housing!!!!

g8tr76

Lifetime Member
Mar 28, 2016
My son and his new wife just moved to Asheville six weeks ago and so far, he loves it. But he is a millennial and lives in the middle of a bunch of breweries, so his opinion might be skewed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator