Gator Baseball 2023 Gator Baseball Thread- CWS Bound

Status
Not open for further replies.

g8tr76

Lifetime Member
Mar 28, 2016
Probably would have been greater, but apparently a defender can push a runner off the base, either willfully or accidently and still tag him out.
That was an absolutely insane call. To run down a runner, tag him out, and slam into the occupant of a base on the same play and then tag him out when you knock him off the base.
Unbelievable rule?

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
An obvious observation today. The OR vs TCU game earlier was played in a stadium around 50% capacity. Tonight's LSU vs UT is a sell out! Is it SEC or just the timing of the game?

Jack o' Diamonds

My mind is made up, don't confuse me with facts...
Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2015
My goodness, I just can’t believe college D1 players can’t successfully put down a bunt.
It's a different game today.. They don't teach that stuff in little league or high school... It's all about launch angle and exit velocity....

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
My son and his new wife just moved to Asheville six weeks ago and so far, he loves it. But he is a millennial and lives in the middle of a bunch of breweries, so his opinion might be skewed.
I hope he’s armed.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Can you please take the politics to the politics forum and let the rest of us enjoy the CWS
jon stewart middle finger GIF

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
An obvious observation today. The OR vs TCU game earlier was played in a stadium around 50% capacity. Tonight's LSU vs UT is a sell out! Is it SEC or just the timing of the game?
It is neither the SEC or the timing of the game. It is "parts" of the SEC. It is LSU, Ole Piss, Cowbell, ARK, maybe USCe when they get to Omaha. The other teams represent decently, but those teams are overboard. More fans out there than can get into the stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.