Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Didn't Napier post the sunglasses right before we lost someone? Thought he was not gonna do it anymore.
Anyway instead of our usual bottom feeding this time of year we nay actually improve the class.
Is Simmons still in play?
p2.png

prospects.png

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Lots confident people of twitter posting that we're gonna have a nice finish, hope they're right. Seems like we can get close to a top 5 finish with a great finish.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Lots confident people of twitter posting that we're gonna have a nice finish, hope they're right. Seems like we can get close to a top 5 finish with a great finish.
It feels like we are heading that way. Even when things heated up this summer I thought we had slim to no chance at elite OL. This staff is closing strong, better than I’d hoped and I’ve been a believer in BN from the start.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Laurence Fishburne Pop GIF by ABC Network

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Are you talking about the AJ Harris troll? That was forever ago. We have been doing great ever since.

As long as Atkins is still at FSU I think Simmons is not in play. But there has been consistent rumors that he is leaving after the season so maybe he will be in play.
Didn't Napier post the sunglasses right before we lost someone? Thought he was not gonna do it anymore.
Anyway instead of our usual bottom feeding this time of year we nay actually improve the class.
Is Simmons still in play?
View attachment 52158

View attachment 52159

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member