Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
dang son. we need to btch more early and often. look what happens in response!

seriously, this has been a good week for tater salad. keep it going!

We’ve all been critical at times, but I do think we should give credit where credit is due. It seems to me like our whole trajectory has changed since I’ve posted that Boiler Room Affleck scene. I’m guessing we stopped sending out press packets and playing the Debbie the Time Life operator BS.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
aroused ryan GIF

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
We’ve all been critical at times, but I do think we should give credit where credit is due. It seems to me like our whole trajectory has changed since I’ve posted that Boiler Room Affleck scene. I’m guessing we stopped sending out press packets and playing the Debbie the Time Life operator BS.
Now you see why I called you "one of them".

This class is going to keep climbing the ladder, and every one of the embarrassing posts from June and early July is going to be reposted for maximum humiliation.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

This class is going to keep climbing the ladder, and every one of the embarrassing posts from June and early July is going to be reposted for maximum humiliation.

Oh stop. Fans being concerned, and at times even overreacting, about recruiting is called a part of college football. It’s a sports messageboard with a sports bar feel. Sometimes the concern may end up being unwarranted in the end. I don’t feel as if I’ve ever crossed a line or been overly dramatic about very much. And, in case you haven’t noticed, about 80% of what I post is in just because I use that sarcasm as a stress outlet. If you feel the need to pull up every one of my posts, I’m happy to sit there and be humiliated. Maybe you can PM me a date and time so I can clear my schedule.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Oh stop. Fans being concerned, and at times even overreacting, about recruiting is called a part of college football. It’s a sports messageboard with a sports bar feel. Sometimes the concern may end up being unwarranted in the end. I don’t feel as if I’ve ever crossed a line or been overly dramatic about very much. And, in case you haven’t noticed, about 80% of what I post is in just because I use that sarcasm as a stress outlet. If you feel the need to pull up every one of my posts, I’m happy to sit there and be humiliated. Maybe you can PM me a date and time so I can clear my schedule.
Apologies accepted

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015

BN says “Don’t worry.”

Lots of grumbling ensues.

A string of solid commitments later and everyone is all

1657320392711.gif

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Let's go!!! Excellent week of recruiting by Billy and his staff. Very high on Stokes, Webb, and Wilson. I get the sense that recruits will definitely gravitate towards Stokes to come play at Florida. He seems like the kind of new age QB that is capable of outrageous off schedule throws from all kinds of unusual arm angles. If he can make the easy plays when they're there as well, he will be a nightmare to defend. He seems to have a great temperament for a QB and came across extremely likeable in his commitment interview. I feel a strong IT factor from him. Won't be surprised if he blows up from a ranking standpoint after his senior year.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014

Gonna need a bigger ladder to compete with the big boys. At least after this week we have a shot.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
When was the last time we picked up 7 4* players in 2 weeks? The momentum swing is crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.