Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
The Webb thing is very odd. Seems like either asked to grey shirt or something odd regarding room for him must have come up. He was just tweeting for us Friday.

If so, it’s likely because of good news for Florida overall. Hope we aren’t burning bridges in Jax though.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Really odd. Was he pushed out?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
The Webb thing is very odd. Seems like either asked to grey shirt or something odd regarding room for him must have come up. He was just tweeting for us Friday.

If so, it’s likely because of good news for Florida overall. Hope we aren’t burning bridges in Jax though.

I’m guessing it means we are still pursuing another RB(Fletcher), and he feels slighted. Two backs isn’t too many in one class. And our room is basically at two right now. So if that’s the case, so be it. Sucks though because we put our eggs in the wrong basket. And technically we don’t have a commitment from the other at the moment, which means we could have nothing this go around. Feels like this is the 5th time he’s done something like this.

On another note, there’s no denying the intensity of the recruiting efforts and we’re getting solid players. But it does feel to me like we keep taking 2 steps forward and 1 step back.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
He definitely has no problem being in the class with another RB and it is a given since Wright and Lingard are transferring that we will be taking at least 2 RBs. His other social media accounts still have a whole lot of Gator stuff. I doubt he is being pushed out because the staff really likes him and never stopped recruiting him. I think this is a nothing burger but found it odd.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
He definitely has no problem being in the class with another RB and it is a given since Wright and Lingard are transferring that we will be taking at least 2 RBs. His other social media accounts still have a whole lot of Gator stuff. I doubt he is being pushed out because the staff really likes him and never stopped recruiting him. I think this is a nothing burger but found it odd.
Kamari Wilson got rid of Gator stuff on IG awhile back too. It meant nothing.

Webb tweeted "it's business, not personal" right before Dijon decommitted from Ohio St too.

Webb has been a huge supporter and has posted criptic recruiting tweets right before good news.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Dang social media of teenage athletes is like the stock market. News of a hard winter, drought in Nebraska, closing a refinery, interest rates rise or fall....Buy! But! Sell!Sell!

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Rashada’s playoff game is on tv on 12/20 at 6pm est, on DirecTV.

Channel 691

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.