Recruiting 2023 Under Armour AA Game Jan 3 5:00pm

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member

Jan 3, 5:00 EST

Great opportunity to see our future QB among others.

Discuss

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

I think we have 10 kids in the game. For comparison:

2019: 3
2020: 5 (2 never played here Jahari Rogers and Isaiah Walker - I’m not even sure that Mordecai McDaniel did either although he did remain with the team through this year.)
2021: 2
2022: Had ZERO until Napier brought in Kamari Wilson and Shemar James

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I think we have 10 kids in the game. For comparison:

2019: 3
2020: 5 (2 never played here Jahari Rogers and Isaiah Walker - I’m not even sure that Mordecai McDaniel did either although he did remain with the team through this year.)
2021: 2
2022: Had ZERO until Napier brought in Kamari Wilson and Shemar James
Ten future Gators will take part in the Under Armour All-America Game at Camping World Stadium in Orlando, Fla.: Quarterback Jaden Rashada, wide receiver Eugene Wilson III, offensive linemen Knijeah Harris and Roderick Kearney, defensive linemen Kelby Collins and Will Norman and defensive backs Dijon Johnson, Sharif Denson, Ja'Keem Jackson and Jordan Castell.
A few days later, (Jan 8) running back Treyaun Webb and defensive lineman Kamran James will squad up on the East Team in the Adidas All-American Bowl in San Antonio, Texas, before the duo heads to Gainesville the following week.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Doesn't look like Harris will be contributing on the oline any time soon.

Unless he’s missing a leg that I didn’t notice, I’d say he’s going to see time regardless. We have like 6 guys.

My concern is SEC refs seeing those clips of the DBs and us starting the ‘23 season with 3 PI calls to be enforced on the opening kick.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Unless he’s missing a leg that I didn’t notice, I’d say he’s going to see time regardless. We have like 6 guys.

My concern is SEC refs seeing those clips of the DBs and us starting the ‘23 season with 3 PI calls to be enforced on the opening kick.
I would much rather have the flags than go into the supermarket and see our DBs on the milk cartons ... "missing- have you seen this DB?".

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.