TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I think we have 10 kids in the game. For comparison:

2019: 3
2020: 5 (2 never played here Jahari Rogers and Isaiah Walker - I’m not even sure that Mordecai McDaniel did either although he did remain with the team through this year.)
2021: 2
2022: Had ZERO until Napier brought in Kamari Wilson and Shemar James
Was just thinking how many did we have at this game. Big improvement and glad to see it. Thanks for all the updates.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Rodrick Kearney has been one of the top OL.

Will Norman has been really good all week.

Kelby Collins may have had the best Sunday of any DL. Though 5* DL David Hicks has been the undisputed Alpha.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Great interviews (free)

Watched several of those yesterday. Three quick takeaways.

Norman may be the most excited I’ve been about a recruit in a long time. Physically he fits the part. But it’s his demeanor and mentality that jumps out at me. That kid lacks no confidence and seems ready to go. I think he’s a starter by close of 23.

On Rashada, I can totally see why he flipped from Miami to us. That’s the first time I’ve actually heard him speak, and he does not fit that culture at all. I was really surprised by how levelheaded he sounded. Seems like a really good kid, which has been the overwhelming trend from BN to this point.

And lastly, all the interviews were great, imo. They all also answered the question of how Napier viewed this season. Several times it was mentioned by the recruits that this would be his first season. Agree with the approach or not, and whether it turns out to be the right move or not, I think 2022 was clearly an implementation year for BN and he didn’t shy away from that on the recruiting trail. Again, some may be unhappy with that. But I think the underlying positive is that we didn’t get to see what his teams can actually do and should likely expect better results across-the-board beginning this season.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
8 UF commits playing in this game. On now. ESPN.

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
God these announcers are awful. They just won't stop talking about recruiting rankings. I have no idea who throws the pass, who catches it or who is running the ball other than the kid who scored who lives down the street, Maxwell.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Haven't heard any of their names called.
That's cause the announcers are BSing rather than saying who tackled, covered, caught, ran and what college they're going to. The names on the back of the jerseys are too small too. Guess I should have the roster with #s to figure it out.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
God these announcers are awful. They just won't stop talking about recruiting rankings. I have no idea who throws the pass, who catches it or who is running the ball other than the kid who scored who lives down the street, Maxwell.
Disappointing. Didn't they wear their college commit helmets at one time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator