Sausage King
Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2019
Nice bats in the 8th

338272-bat-gif-image-high-quality.gif

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Liam Peterson is a friqqin ACE. This guy can go get em.
He has a great arm, but going to reserve my enthusiasm until the team faces the meat of the schedule and not just high school teams. Also a bit wary of the outfield defense in LF and RF. Have a feeling Robertson is going to be busy in CF most all season.

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
He has a great arm, but going to reserve my enthusiasm until the team faces the meat of the schedule and not just high school teams. Also a bit wary of the outfield defense in LF and RF. Have a feeling Robertson is going to be busy in CF most all season.
Yeah Shelton isn't the standard for LF but he hits. Evans is better than you want to credit him plus he is really stroking the ball. Early season games are important, as you well know, to get work and help Sully identify who can when it matters. Early observation is I trust the freshmen (RS fresh) pitchers more than the holdover relievers sausage and fishJ. I believe the rotation of Fisher, Peterson and Cags is solid with Slater and Neely as anchors. The touted freshmen have to fill the holes! Offensively/ defensively the Gators can play with anyone.

Fodderwing

Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Columbia swept, but there were some multi-run homers surrendered late in games that could be troublesome in the SEC.

Stetson, BCC then Miamuh next weekend on the road.

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
No sir ~ just another son of Adam ~ helpless, fallen and redeemed by God's grace

I was being sarcastic and just making fun of the narrative my man....kudos to you on redeemed by God's grace....as we all are!

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
Baseball and men's hoops seem to have the same problem....they need to learn how to finish games

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
Columbia swept, but there were some multi-run homers surrendered late in games that could be troublesome in the SEC.

Stetson, BCC then Miamuh next weekend on the road.
4 of next 5 are road games against quality opponents. Winning 3 is success and winning 4 of 5 would be excellent.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Gators down 5-0 still in the first inning. Gators get a guy on 3rd base with no outs and cannot get him in. McNeillie walked one batter and hit 2 batters in the first inning to go along with 4 hits. One of the guys he hit was with an 0-2 count. Now the hook He was just awful.

Fodderwing

Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
McNeely yanked, down 0-5 in the first, still need to get one out.

Slater comes in with 2 out runners on 1st & 2nd in the first.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Gators put up a 4 spot in the 3rd on 2 run HR's by Heyman and Evans. Trail 5-4 bottom 3rd.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Gators still trail 5-4 after 7. Neither team threatening offensively. Grayson Smith retired all 7 batters he faced so a good job by him. Neely in now so this is probably his work prior to the scrotUM weekend. Gators ice cold at the plate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.