Recruiting 2024 Early Signing Day Thread

Saulgoodman

Sep 26, 2019
99%+ of the board is already in the second group. Damien stuck his head up earlier and was publicly stoned by the mob. Don’t think we’ll see any more after that display.

So consider yourself in heaven.
That's right, give em the ol "Five monkeys/cold water experiment" treatment. Let that be a lesson for all you

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He's pointing out the duality of our psyche
16b00776-a24f-4cea-b379-7a918a0188d5_text.gif

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
They give us a 51% likelihood of signing him over Miami’s 27% so I guess he’s a Cane….
According to that, he already signed and whatever school it is is keeping it a secret. Dumb.

GatorAuthor

Bringing Prestige Worldwide
Feb 24, 2016
Youre the weirdo that was talking about jackoff sessions . Now I’m convinced you’re a 54 year old virgin . Not necessarily a queer just a weirdo that couldn’t get laid in a whorehouse . I pity you north Texas , you ****ing weirdo .
Lurking a few days lately after being gone for years (not a fan of the bigotry that pops up sometimes). Logged in just bc you wrote “Not necessarily a queer”. Bud, you’re part of the problem.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Lurking a few days lately after being gone for years (not a fan of the bigotry that pops up sometimes). Logged in just bc you wrote “Not necessarily a queer”. Bud, you’re part of the problem.
Thanks for sharing pinhead . Looking forward to hearing from you again in about three years . Now GFY

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.