Recruiting 2024 Early Signing Day Thread

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
According to crucial Slingblade has a big time silent commit.
Brace Yourself Here We Go GIF by MOODMAN

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014

Gatorbait_007

Jan 14, 2016
Five-star defensive lineman LJ McCray, currently committed to Florida, is not signing his national letter of intent at Mainland’s signing day event this morning. He still plans to announce his decision in the next couple of days.

Story to come @DBNJSports.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
BREAKING: T's mom just sighted leaving home with her walker headed to turn in her surprise commit by hand... she should make it in time, I thought the walk would take longer than 4.5 hours!!! :dunno:

(if you know, you know...)

T's Mom.png

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I think Mike Peterson is his position coach.

That may be the case to an extent, but he was being recruited by Peterson and Spencer. If it were strictly about dollars, it would be what we’re seeing with USC and Lagway. Dollars ate dollars and won’t change between now and February. The angle they’re playing with not signing today is obviously related to not having a defensive line coach.

Gatorbait_007

Jan 14, 2016
I'm sorry but if we lose X and Lj and Hayes I'm gonna be on the looking for a new coach train. I've tried to be supportive. I drive 7 hours almost every home game to make it. NIL and the transfer portal has ruined college football for me.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
That may be the case to an extent, but he was being recruited by Peterson and Spencer. If it were strictly about dollars, it would be what we’re seeing with USC and Lagway. Dollars ate dollars and won’t change between now and February. The angle they’re playing with not signing today is obviously related to not having a defensive line coach.
Bb24 GIF by Big Brother

(in full disclosure, it was hard to find a gif without being....)

racist comedy central GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.