2024 NCAA Tournament Thread

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Speaking of Cheatapari, I just noticed the former cheating LSU coach is now HC at McNeese State.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It brings me so much joy to see Kentucky lose to the 14 seed. There's just a touch of sadness because I'm perma banned from Rupp rafters

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
SEC 0-3? I usually pull for the SEC but never for Kentucky. LOVE watching the fans try to deal with the fact that Calipari can’t coach bwahahaha!

Fuk Tennessee too. They are going to win against this tomato can but hopefully bow out soon.

Last edited:

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Coach Cal, one of the biggest FRAUDS there ever was

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Doesn't seem to be much talk about firing Cheatapari as they seem more concerned about who Louisville hires.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Samford got completely hosed against Kansas. Hit an incredible contested 3 to pull within one then one of the best at the rim blocks you will ever see avoiding any contact other than all ball. The Kansas player crashed to the court hard but that in no way makes it a foul. And the block put the ball back in play right into a Samford players hand with I think around 15 seconds to play and a timeout. But the dumbass ref calls a phantom foul, Kansas doosh hits 2 free throws and the rest is history.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.