2024 NCAA Tournament Thread

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Kentucky is a Football school now. :lol2::lol2:

Also, Love the whining about "one and done" players. That's what Cal has been doing there for years.
Fans are complaining about players coming in as freshmen, and instead of developing and playing 3 or 4 years, play one and leap elsewhere or to the league.
No continuity, no watching guys develop and contribute, in short, no identity for the team. The fans don't get to know the players, there is no love for the actual University.
Mercenaries.

Not to mention, that's exactly where College Football is headed.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
FVVVVV<K Calamari and Kinsuckee. Most gratifying game of the tournament thus far.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Guessing oakland is full of upperclassmen? Not that surprising when freshmen laden teams go down anymore

Of course I though UK a 3 see was dumb from the start they were a 5 or 6 at best

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Just read a lot of Rupss Rafters. They despise him and want him gone no matter what the cost. A hatefest.
SEC is taking it on the chin. We need to win. Parity is the name. Ref stole that game for Kansas. Horrible call.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Just read a lot of Rupss Rafters. They despise him and want him gone no matter what the cost. A hatefest.
SEC is taking it on the chin. We need to win. Parity is the name. Ref stole that game for Kansas. Horrible call.
I can't wait to peruse of that board tonight

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
Samford got completely hosed against Kansas. Hit an incredible contested 3 to pull within one then one of the best at the rim blocks you will ever see avoiding any contact other than all ball. The Kansas player crashed to the court hard but that in no way makes it a foul. And the block put the ball back in play right into a Samford players hand with I think around 15 seconds to play and a timeout. But the dumbass ref calls a phantom foul, Kansas doosh hits 2 free throws and the rest is history.

Have to say: the coach and the players have handled it extremely well and in a classy manner--focusing on the positive that it was that close and not moaning over it; even joking about it and saying Casper fouled the guy.

But as neutral fans--that was a terrible call.

Fodderwing

Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
FAU leading NU by 1 at the half. Entertaining early game.

Baylor leading Colgate.

Fodderwing

Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
FAU missed the front end of a 1 & 1 with a 2 point lead and 27 seconds to go. NU tied the game and to OT they went.

FAU is likely going home due to missing free throws at the end of the game.

RivalFlorida

We got weights in fish!
Aug 30, 2018
There is a Kentucky thread about wanting to go after Golden--ha, ha.

Wonder if Billy D would do it, probably hates the Bulls by now.

Fodderwing

Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
FAU center was 9 of 10 on FT's when he went to the line with 27 seconds. He missed #11 and they are going home.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Stat of the day. Out of all 64 teams UF has made the most FTs this year. 627. graphic during the UAB game.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
The UCONN coach (Danny Hurley) interviewed going after the half with Stetson. 52-19 and he is upset. Wound a little tight I would say. I think they shot about 70%.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Samford got completely hosed against Kansas. Hit an incredible contested 3 to pull within one then one of the best at the rim blocks you will ever see avoiding any contact other than all ball. The Kansas player crashed to the court hard but that in no way makes it a foul. And the block put the ball back in play right into a Samford players hand with I think around 15 seconds to play and a timeout. But the dumbass ref calls a phantom foul, Kansas doosh hits 2 free throws and the rest is history.

That was a remarkable block and remarkably horrible call. Samford got hosed.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I Cant College Basketball GIF by NCAA March Madness

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Everybody’s brackets are smashed

Users who are viewing this thread