2024 NCAA Tournament Thread

Spurffelbow833

Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2020
Has women's college basketball really gotten better in terms of watchability, or is the MSM just pushing it as part of their woke agenda? I think it's some of both. The surest sign that more people are watching is the sudden media obsession with Kim Mulkey. They know people are watching, so it's time to anoint a villain.

The refs cheated everyone playing and watching out of a do-or-die shot by UConn last night.

From what I've heard, the best players make more money from NIL than the WNBA pays, so better continuity and player recognition is better than in the men's college game.

Whatever's going on, I hope the Lady Gators catch the wave. Shaq's daughter's arrival couldn't have come at a better time.

Last edited:

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Has women's college basketball really gotten better in terms of watchability, or is the MSM just pushing it as part of their woke agenda? I think it's some of both. The surest sign that more people are watching is the sudden media obsession with Kim Mulkey. They know people are watching, so it's time to anoint a villain.

The refs cheated everyone playing and watching out of a do-or-die shot by UConn last night.

From what I've heard, the best players make more money from NIL than the WNBA pays, so better continuity and player recognition is better than in the men's college game.

Whatever's going on, I hope the Lady Gators catch the wave. Shaq's daughter's arrival couldn't have come at a better time.

Women’s college basketball has been promoted by ESPN similar to the way the WWE is pimped
They’ve created fake villains and phony storylines to convince people to pay attention to the game.
Select players say stupid stuff to the media and others react and fake interest is created.

It looks like it’s working perfectly.

Spurffelbow833

Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2020

Spurffelbow833

Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2020
DJ Burns ain't made for the shot clock era. Dean Smith would go 24 seconds on him.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
For the next two hours, inter family sex in the state of Alabama is off the table. Well, maybe halftime.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I probably should be rooting against UCONN because of the back to back but I just can’t stand Bammer and their Dooshbag coach. I can root for Purdue and Chinese Lurch in the next game but right now I just want to see inbred tears.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
I probably should be rooting against UCONN because of the back to back but I just can’t stand Bammer and their Dooshbag coach. I can root for Purdue and Chinese Lurch in the next game but right now I just want to see inbred tears.
No team in the nil transfer era can hold a cande to the 04s.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
So, for all of drama of “March Madness,” the championship game is a #1 seed vs. a ……..#1 seed.

I don’t know about y’all, but I gotta say, “Go Boilermakers!”

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
So, for all of drama of “March Madness,” the championship game is a #1 seed vs. a ……..#1 seed.

I don’t know about y’all, but I gotta say, “Go Boilermakers!”
Good idea. We can drink a few boilermakers then root for Purdue. Then if UCONN wins at least we’ll be drunk on our asses.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
While I don't expect to get past Uconn, I think it would be really cool if Bama were to beat them then go on to beat Purdue giving us the win over 3-#1 seeded teams to win the Nattie...
Really? You think it would be cool if the team you’re a fan of won the national title? Who the hell could have ever guessed that ?

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Really? You think it would be cool if the team you’re a fan of won the national title? Who the hell could have ever guessed that ?
Perception isn't one of your stronger attributes huh? Beating three of the top seeded teams while enroute to winning the natty would be cool. But so would winning the natty...

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
I saw an interview of the head coach at South Carolina earlier today. A reporter asked her about men playing in women's sports. Her reply was that if a man wants to identify as a woman and play in women's sports then they should be allowed to do so... I instantly started hoping that Iowa women beat USCe women...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator