Recruiting 2024 Recruiting Thread: 4* 315 pound DL D'antre Robinson commits

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Don’t forget Gruden and his highly superior QB coaching acumen, stemming from one SB where the QB play was completely irrelevant, and a coaching career on both sides of it that accomplished exactly nothing.
I'd argue he has more credibility than a large percentage of the bspn talking heads, and certainly funnier.

Can't believe I forgot to mention the boy named merril, who played fullback (who nobody recognized unless his "resume" was posted below his name), but was treated as one of the most credible experts in qb mechanics while he vilified Timmy. Timmy didn't have what it took to make it, but Mr. penis envy sure didn't possess the authoritative opinion.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The list of head-scratching choices is endless. The doosh coaching awbarn bb is a known cheater and lier at tinerc, but bspn snatched him up immediately. Lou holthhh cheated at every stop, and shamelessly schlepped for noter lame when they were like 4-7, yet he's a national freakin treasure. Beth mowins is... Beth mowins. I could go on. I have NO idea what hiring criteria is used, but credibility isn't on the list.

On second thought, mowins might actually have some credibility, we just don't like her voice.

And meanwhile, one of the very best college analysts, Dan Orlovsky has been pulled off of college football broadcasts by BSPN.
I guess he was too good at his job and he was making RGIII look bad.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
He’s fine, I just can’t stand it when they have him paired with that racist cop hating douche nozzle

True… unless it’s near the end of the season and coaching vacancies are the hot topic to discuss instead of the game happening right in front of him. Otherwise, pretty decent job for a young ex player.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
arrogant joanne the scammer GIF by Super Deluxe

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator