Pitter Patter GIF by Crave
Need a Katie or Bonnie poll

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Likely 3 spots left before +1’s. Thinking OT, DL, and CB. Feels like we are in good shape for Seaton and McCray. CB could end up being Grimsley.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Likely 3 spots left before +1’s. Thinking OT, DL, and CB. Feels like we are in good shape for Seaton and McCray. CB could end up being Grimsley.
Grimsley would be great flip. If we get any of the mainland duo, I think it’s McCray. But as of now, I think McCray goes to Georgia.

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Grimsley would be great flip. If we get any of the mainland duo, I think it’s McCray. But as of now, I think McCray goes to Georgia.
Well they’ve got 26 commits now. No idea how many they plan on taking. Maybe we shock the world and get Stone. Or maybe that’s why Lagway’s dad was posting Gators to Ross.

On Mincey, I heard PT was important. So they’ll have to sell him on a path. Even if Marshall and Kimber go pro, you still have Moore, Jackson, Johnson and others to compete with for the two deep. I also just have a feeling that Grimsley is the dude there. Pretty much feel like Howard is trending elsewhere.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well they’ve got 26 commits now. No idea how many they plan on taking. Maybe we shock the world and get Stone. Or maybe that’s why Lagway’s dad was posting Gators to Ross.

On Mincey, I heard PT was important. So they’ll have to sell him on a path. Even if Marshall and Kimber go pro, you still have Moore, Jackson, Johnson and others to compete with for the two deep. I also just have a feeling that Grimsley is the dude there. Pretty much feel like Howard is trending elsewhere.

Yeah. I think Howard is FSU and Mincey is Miami.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Oh holy cow, are we seriously gonna talk about recruiting in the recruiting thread now? I don't even know you people anymore.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Is Mincey a Star candidate? Next to someone who excels at the rush end/buck/OLB, that strikes je as a key position that’s difficult to find the right guy. Someone who can cover a TE or slot WR, stuff the run, or rush the QB and knows when to do which.

But when you do have someone like Chauncey Gardener-Johnson, he’s a wrecking ball. Rare combination of skills, but a safety who can play CB seems like a candidate.

Mincey could contend for PT at up to 5 positions.

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Is Mincey a Star candidate? Next to someone who excels at the rush end/buck/OLB, that strikes je as a key position that’s difficult to find the right guy. Someone who can cover a TE or slot WR, stuff the run, or rush the QB and knows when to do which.

But when you do have someone like Chauncey Gardener-Johnson, he’s a wrecking ball. Rare combination of skills, but a safety who can play CB seems like a candidate.

Mincey could contend for PT at up to 5 positions.
Mack is likely the star. It’ll be hard for a 6’3 kid to hang with the likes of slots similar to Toney

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator