Recruiting 2024 Recruiting Thread: 4* 315 pound DL D'antre Robinson commits

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We flipping Jeremiah Smith or what?
Will likely depend if Hartline moves on from OSU, which is not out of the question by any means.

If we throw on UGA like we did USCe, then things start to get interesting.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Most of these elite kids aren’t committing until later in the year.

Mincey is our biggest CB target but won’t announce until January. Jameer Grimlsey is a huge target as well. Bama commit but a Tampa kid and he’s coming to the WLOCP.

There’s been a late riser at Safety. Kid switched positions and has had a breakout senior year. Has great size and is being recruited by Corey. Keep an eye on him. His name is Gregory Smith III.

Arkansas RB commit Jaden Baugh is pretty close to being on flip watch. He’s coming back to see UF again. His stats are crazy this year. He’s averaging 13 yards a carry.

In comparison to Chauncey Bowen who is having a poor senior year.

From On3:

Baugh has 1,033 rushing yards and 15 touchdowns on only 79 carries this season. Additionally, he has 21 catches for 397 yards and two scores.
Baugh is listed at 6-foot-1 and 215 pounds.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
5* 2025 Jacksonville WR Jamie Ffrench (an Alabama commit) will be attending the WLOCP.

A bit unexpected

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, I’m definitely not sure they upgraded on a coaching level. He’s good, not great, much like Fisher and seems like a decent person.

But this guy was known by fans as “Rumlin” back when he was at A&M. He’s coaching in Maryland now, and in Tampa on a bye week, out at 1am on a Saturday. Anyone want to guess some of the details of that evening?:lol:

I would start with two words.

Mons Venus.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Most of these elite kids aren’t committing until later in the year.

Mincey is our biggest CB target but won’t announce until January. Jameer Grimlsey is a huge target as well. Bama commit but a Tampa kid and he’s coming to the WLOCP.

There’s been a late riser at Safety. Kid switched positions and has had a breakout senior year. Has great size and is being recruited by Corey. Keep an eye on him. His name is Gregory Smith III.

Arkansas RB commit Jaden Baugh is pretty close to being on flip watch. He’s coming back to see UF again. His stats are crazy this year. He’s averaging 13 yards a carry.

From On3:

Baugh has 1,033 rushing yards and 15 touchdowns on only 79 carries this season. Additionally, he has 21 catches for 397 yards and two scores.
Baugh is listed at 6-foot-1 and 215 pounds.

Thanks for the update. Any thoughts on Waller being predicted to flip by the Auburn insider? That would seem so odd to me.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks for the update. Any thoughts on Waller being predicted to flip by the Auburn insider? That would seem so odd to me.
Yeah. That seems pretty accurate. Auburn has been really really really really working this kid.

I hope he sticks. He’s a very active, productive linebacker.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yes, seems like a potential wrecking machine. Any idea if we have a solid back up on deck?
Not to my knowledge. I think if they lost him, they would probably look at portal.

We probably have the second or third best linebacker class in the country right now.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Fflip alert!
def-leppard-foolin.gif

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah. That seems pretty accurate. Auburn has been really really really really working this kid.

I hope he sticks. He’s a very active, productive linebacker.
Yes, seems like a potential wrecking machine. Any idea if we have a solid back up on deck?
Well, On3 just released an interview about this. And he pretty much squashed all the rumors. He said he’s going to Auburn games because they’re close. And they’ve been fun games to go to.

He said he prefer to go to a UF game but it’s far way. He said this has nothing to do with his commitment to UF. Peterson is his coach and he loves Florida. There’s no other school that’s close to it.

He said people are just making up stuff to make up stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.