Recruiting 2024 Recruiting Thread: 4* 315 pound DL D'antre Robinson commits

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
Not sure if this is true, or not, but according to what I read, he has not even officially been offered by them and never even visited. This was also the case with miami where he committed without getting the green light from the staff. The connection to the Aggies is Spencer, so he likely finds a home. But this is grabbing at straws and wanting to share the spotlight with MG(who was gracious about it), nothing more. Nothing personal against him, but this has been embarrassing.
You Dont Get It Over Your Head GIF

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Not sure if this is true, or not, but according to what I read, he has not even officially been offered by them and never even visited. This was also the case with miami where he committed without getting the green light from the staff. The connection to the Aggies is Spencer, so he likely finds a home. But this is grabbing at straws and wanting to share the spotlight with MG(who was gracious about it), nothing more. Nothing personal against him, but this has been embarrassing.
Yeah, that’s what I read as well. Also, looks like Blount (5* DL) is going to flip from FSU to Miami. And that ate up his spot.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, that’s what I read as well. Also, looks like Blount (5* DL) is going to flip from FSU to Miami. And that ate up his spot.
Terrence Ross Wow GIF

Poor kid has been processed twice?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This guy needs to get himself together. Wherever he lands, he will be in the portal multiple times. He loves the attention more than he likes the weight room.
Pretty sure he has been processed twice now..

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I gotta say. Signing only one defensive linemen is a disaster probably the biggest disaster of this class

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Buzz on vlogs say McCray might flip to Auburn.

Freeze doing the work Billy was supposed to do.

Billy, Stricklin, and Foley need to be gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator