Recruiting 2024 Recruiting Thread: 4* 315 pound DL D'antre Robinson commits

abefroman

Sausage King
Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2019
Like I said before, we have about 6 more games with Billy boy.

raw

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Looks as if Seaton still has not signed with Slime. Wonder if this has anything to do with it?

1703156883147.jpeg 1703156932562.jpeg

Wonder if Seaton, "we be coming"?

TXgators

Nov 11, 2023
X: tx
Amaris Williams: nc
Nasir Johnson: ga
Jamonta Waller: la
Wardell Mack: tx

These kids were swayed by the schools near their home. Hays, Kendall Jackson and Izaiah are fl kids. BN needs to take care of his backyard more carefully.

Last edited:

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018

These kids were swayed by the schools near their home. Hays, Kendall Jackson and Izaiah are fl kids. BN needs to take care of his backyard more carefully.
Freeze really kicked Simple’s butt.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Of those three, the only FL kid loss was Hayes. I’m if the opinion we should not take a commitment from a MD/PB/Br kid until they’ve OV’d at um. There’s just no reason to risk this last minute garbage every year. But it happens to everyone. But KJ and Williams aren’t that critical. I think perhaps the story no one is talking about is our trying hard to hang onto XF in Texas, while probably letting LJ’s teammate Mincey slip away. Not exactly a bird in the hand situation, but I like our chances much more with landing and keeping a Daytona kid.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Of those three, the only FL kid loss was Hayes. I’m if the opinion we should not take a commitment from a MD/PB/Br kid until they’ve OV’d at um. There’s just no reason to risk this last minute garbage every year. But it happens to everyone. But KJ and Williams aren’t that critical. I think perhaps the story no one is talking about is our trying hard to hang onto XF in Texas, while probably letting LJ’s teammate Mincey slip away. Not exactly a bird in the hand situation, but I like our chances much more with landing and keeping a Daytona kid.
I don’t what happened to our LB class. Had four but lost Hayes and ?? Really a poor result when we needed LBs so badly. Hayes chose to play at that pitiful stadium. Geez.

Staff needs to get busy in the portal.

Will we see an OC or are we stuck with Simple and his ego-scheme?

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
https://athlonsports.com/college-fo...to-new-college-football-players-regarding-nil

Booger McFarland has some wise words for the kids signing yesterday. I'm not a big fan of his ESPN work, but he had a radio show in Tampa for about a year which was excellent.
Good message. If you're not doing it for the love of the game, you shouldn't be doing it.

"NIL has changed CFB,one thing it can’t change is your love for the game. Either u love it & are willing to give your all or u don’t & the love for the money will show. Congrats to all the kids who signed the NLI today. Get in the gym & stop looking at ur bank account," McFarland said.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015

"I'm still a Buff," Seaton said. "Kind of just thinking and praying on it. Just thinking and praying on it. Right now I don't really have a step-for-step.

"There has been a lot of coaches calling. Recently, Dylan Raiola and Nebraska has been my most recent DM."

Seaton also mentioned that three-star cornerback Braydon Lee's flip from South Carolina to Maryland caught his attention today. There have been multiple reports and predictions surrounding Seaton possibly flipping his commitment to Maryland.

Seaton is the No. 9 overall prospect and No. 1 offensive tackle in the class of 2024. He ranks as the No. 4 player in the state of Florida, according to the On3 industry rankings.

He announced his commitment to Colorado over offers from Alabama, Tennessee, Florida, Maryland, Oregon, and Ohio State.

TXgators

Nov 11, 2023

"I'm still a Buff," Seaton said. "Kind of just thinking and praying on it. Just thinking and praying on it. Right now I don't really have a step-for-step.

"There has been a lot of coaches calling. Recently, Dylan Raiola and Nebraska has been my most recent DM."

Seaton also mentioned that three-star cornerback Braydon Lee's flip from South Carolina to Maryland caught his attention today. There have been multiple reports and predictions surrounding Seaton possibly flipping his commitment to Maryland.

Seaton is the No. 9 overall prospect and No. 1 offensive tackle in the class of 2024. He ranks as the No. 4 player in the state of Florida, according to the On3 industry rankings.

He announced his commitment to Colorado over offers from Alabama, Tennessee, Florida, Maryland, Oregon, and Ohio State.
This type of drama never worked…cormani mcclain, singltery, arik Gilbert, etc.

fischerwood

Wake me when we fix this mess
Sep 5, 2014
It's bad enough up here in Winder listening to the leghumpers & their #1 class... nooooo sports talk radio has to bash our program for screwing up early signing day by "firing coaches" before yesterday...
jeeeesh I'm depressed; so I thinks I'll just start drinking early this Holiday, like right now...

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It's bad enough up here in Winder listening to the leghumpers & their #1 class... nooooo sports talk radio has to bash our program for screwing up early signing day by "firing coaches" before yesterday...
jeeeesh I'm depressed; so I thinks I'll just start drinking early this Holiday, like right now...

The basketball team is offering a deal while winter break is going on student section tickets with a tshirt for I beleive it's $20... so there is that......

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
What's most depressing is...they ain't wrong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator