Recruiting 2024 Recruiting Thread: 4* 315 pound DL D'antre Robinson commits

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
It's bad enough up here in Winder listening to the leghumpers & their #1 class... nooooo sports talk radio has to bash our program for screwing up early signing day by "firing coaches" before yesterday...
jeeeesh I'm depressed; so I thinks I'll just start drinking early this Holiday, like right now...
Just boost their ego a little and remind them of what they're playing for when they face off vs a depleted FSU. :exactly:

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So says a guy that has already made his money.
If NIL was around when Booger was being recruited he would have gone to the highest bidder just like these guys are today.
Hypocrite

I view his comments, like a lot of guys in the NFL. You can tell the dudes that love the game vs the guys who are ultra talented but love the money. What happens after that second contract is signed. A number of dudes who just loved the money, become schitty and lazy after the money. Booger for his credit kept grinding, but this will weed them out faster for the NFL.

Yankeetown

Gator MBA '84
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
So says a guy that has already made his money.
If NIL was around when Booger was being recruited he would have gone to the highest bidder just like these guys are today.
Hypocrite
That's unfair. Stop it.

You've branded Booger as a hypocrite based on a hypothetical in your mind. Nobody knows what he would have done.

I'd like to think you're better than that. Waiting for evidence though.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That's unfair. Stop it.

You've branded Booger as a hypocrite based on a hypothetical in your mind. Nobody knows what he would have done.

You think LSU superstars werent getting paid?

Iron Man Eye Roll GIF

Last edited:

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That's unfair. Stop it.

Sorry to have offended you.
Say hi to Booger at your Christmas dinner for me.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017

losersrecruiting.png

Losers​

Florida: Things were looking good for Florida at one point as the Gators compiled a top-10 class, but losing three-star DL Kendall Jackson and five-star DB Xavier Filsaime in the weeks leading up to signing day -- one month after four-star DL Nasir Johnson, four-star DB Wardell Mack and four-star EDGE Jamonta Waller -- proved a preview of the heartbreak to come. Four-star DL Amaris Williams and four-star LB Adarius Hayes flipped to Auburn and Miami, respectively, on National Signing Day. Florida began the day with the No. 10-ranked class but ended at No. 16. On the bright side, despite a late push from USC, five-star QB DJ Lagway remained loyal and signed with the Gators, while five-star DL LJ McCray also put pen to paper despite initially delaying the process earlier in the day. Still, Wednesday's events overall were a cause for concern for Billy Napier and his program.

According to CBS sports and most of this board anyhow.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

View attachment 65685

Losers​

Florida: Things were looking good for Florida at one point as the Gators compiled a top-10 class, but losing three-star DL Kendall Jackson and five-star DB Xavier Filsaime in the weeks leading up to signing day -- one month after four-star DL Nasir Johnson, four-star DB Wardell Mack and four-star EDGE Jamonta Waller -- proved a preview of the heartbreak to come. Four-star DL Amaris Williams and four-star LB Adarius Hayes flipped to Auburn and Miami, respectively, on National Signing Day. Florida began the day with the No. 10-ranked class but ended at No. 16. On the bright side, despite a late push from USC, five-star QB DJ Lagway remained loyal and signed with the Gators, while five-star DL LJ McCray also put pen to paper despite initially delaying the process earlier in the day. Still, Wednesday's events overall were a cause for concern for Billy Napier and his program.

According to CBS sports and most of this board anyhow.
Dude, don't post this stuff. Guys like @Brooks will need a friggin' canoe to float out of their bedroom.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Dude, don't post this stuff. Guys like @Brooks will need a friggin' canoe to float out of their bedroom.
I see a path for the Gators to be good enough to compete for the playoffs in 2025. Next year will be brutal. I'm not sure I want to fire Nape. Since he landed the generational QB, we have to give him a chance to see what he can do with him. That means hanging on until the end of 2025. Sad and painful, but necessary.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I see a path for the Gators to be good enough to compete for the playoffs in 2025. Next year will be brutal. I'm not sure I want to fire Nape. Since he landed the generational QB, we have to give him a chance to see what he can do with him. That means hanging on until the end of 2025. Sad and painful, but necessary.
Please Leave Season 5 GIF by ABC Network

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.