Recruiting 2024 Recruiting Thread: 4* 315 pound DL D'antre Robinson commits

Mgnihilo

Founding Member
South Carolina Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So, do you think he was convinced to go there after that hideous loss, while the few "fans" there threw stuff onto the field at the end?
Couldn't have been a more perfect game for him attend. If he chooses to go there after that debacle, more power to him.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
So, do you think he was convinced to go there after that hideous loss, while the few "fans" there threw stuff onto the field at the end?

Is this how we’re going to start our Sunday?

And technically I don’t think the fans were throwing stuff on the field. Those water bottles were aimed directly at the GT player himself.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I saw Jordan Seaton yesterday on fraternity row posing for pictures.
He’s a really big dude that looks like he could add lots of weight if needed without causing any problems.

The girls were all around him so hopefully we made a good impression.
Hopefully one took care of him, we need to catch up with those tally chicks!

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Apologies if it was posted and I missed it, but did anyone see a list of who all visited yesterday?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Some notes that I’ve read –

LJ McCray is now a 5* and the highest ranked DL in On3’s rankings. He is also in discussion for a 5* rank with 247.

However, his ranking is based a lot on potential and size. He has shown flashes, but is not extremely dominant in high school. I’m not sure if it’s because he’s new to his position. But there are times where he will absolutely dominant in a game, and there are other times where he will be ordinary.

His most close comparison has been Jevon Kearse. I’m telling you all this because if we get him, there may be some rumblings that he does not come blasting out of the gate as an insane talent. It may take him a year or so to get there.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Some notes that I’ve read –

LJ McCray is now a 5* and the highest ranked DL in On3’s rankings. He is also in discussion for a 5* rank with 247.

However, his ranking is based a lot on potential and size. He has shown flashes, but is not extremely dominant in high school. I’m not sure if it’s because he’s new to his position. But there are times where he will absolutely dominant in a game, and there are other times where he will be ordinary.

His most close comparison has been Jevon Kearse. I’m telling you all this because if we get him, there may be some rumblings that he does not come blasting out of the gate as an insane talent. It may take him a year or so to get there.
If we do get him, he will be back to a middle 4* almost immediately.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
or maybe it hits too close to home :grin:
team america vomit GIF

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
5* DE Rushing has decommitted from Arizona.he’s a Florida legacy and our coaching staff has reached back out to him. But he’s expected to stay on the west coast. Oregon is the CB for him.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Rushing has not had a huge senior year and has also struggled against elite OL prospects in camps.

Not sure he’s a true 5* difference maker but he has good length and would be a solid contributor.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
5* DE Rushing has decommitted from Arizona.he’s a Florida legacy and our coaching staff has reached back out to him. But he’s expected to stay on the west coast. Oregon is the CB for him.

So this was just one giant, completely unnecessary tease then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator