Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Donkey:

Surely the DE class is full now.

LJ McRae 6-6 270
Kendall Jackson 6-4 260
Amarius Williams 6-270

The last time we had DEs this big was Bullard and Fowler. Not coincidentally, that was the last time we had a competent defense. We've spent a long time in the 230 pound DE wilderness.

I like big butts.
DL is set (w quality depth).

Need big uglies on the OL now. Desperately.

Last edited:

Cozumel Gator

Living in paradise, streaming all games
Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2016
Donkey:

Surely the DE class is full now.

LJ McRae 6-6 270
Kendall Jackson 6-4 260
Amarius Williams 6-270

The last time we had DEs this big was Bullard and Fowler. Not coincidentally, that was the last time we had a competent defense. We've spent a long time in the 230 pound DE wilderness.

I like big butts.
Ox, I will pay you to have the donkey return. This site is just not the same without him.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Durty still desperately hanging on to tattered scraps of hate.
You guys crack me up. When something good happens I'm glad and say so. But I also don't act like things are great when they suck. We want to see offense and disciplined tough football. We saw some of that last week. If we see more I'll continue to be happy. If we don't I'll continue to hammer the dude. I've never said anything negative about his crootin, it's always been pretty good except for oline.

You and others like you are still desperately hoping to be right bc you've sold your soul on this guy and his process but it's been more disappointment than anything else.

dz_23

Rich and Famous
Lifetime Member
Apr 3, 2016
I expected us to win 7 games this year. We’re about what I thought we would be. I was hoping 6-1. I just don’t see us winning many games on the back half. We are about to enter a bear of a schedule.

We might only beat Arkansas. And I think that’s OK. As long as we just don’t get embarrassed in any games.

The game I would want us to win the most would be FSU.

Everything else would be icing on the cake
Beat LSU in Baton Rouge please baby Jesus

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Last year everybody seemed comfortable with calling this a rebuild. Well this is what a real rebuild looks like and it takes more than a year. It doesn't help that BN has had to learn OJT but he has learned. He's aware of the play calling issues, STs,, etc. and will get it fixed. BN hasn't shown yet that like the last three he won't make changes. Plus he's killing it in recruiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.