Recruiting 2024 Recruiting Thread: 4* 315 pound DL D'antre Robinson commits

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Saw elsewhere that Amir Jackson has tweeted “respect my decision” and Lagway has started following Elko. Not bothering to copy the tweets. It’s about to get scary.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Saw elsewhere that Amir Jackson has tweeted “respect my decision” and Lagway has started following Elko. Not bothering to copy the tweets. It’s about to get scary.

Din Din Waiting GIF by Nickelodeon

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Well, Scottie's latest head coach has proven he can't coach a bag of beans but his army of recruiters have been a success.

Attachments

• Daffy Whack.gif
    Daffy Whack.gif
    38.2 KB · Views: 10

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
On a more positive note Gators had four freshman all SEC most of any SEC team.

All the more reason these firings made no sense. The mantra all year was twofold—that we were a young team that just hadn’t learned how to finish, and that he had tremendous confidence in the group in our locker room. Either way he had to know he’s coaching for his life next year. The best chance we had to save him was continuity and off-season growth, with hopefully a surprise contribution impact from either the portal or a Lb incoming recruit. He all but killed any chance we had, and worse, obviously didn’t have a clear path toward new hires in place. I’m doing so, he basically announced to the world that he wasn’t being forthright all year, and that he completely has no clue how to run a football program of this stature. It’s not any wonder that players, on campus already or not, are pulling away from him. Another completely self inflicted wound in a seemingly endless series of such moves.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Seriously, if we lose Lagway I just don't see how even the dimwits in our athletic department convince themselves that it isn't critical we fire BiLLLLLLLy immediately.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I think that’s Mr Beast. This may all be a hoax.

Also, yeah, don’t ask. I just do.
If it was Mr. Beast it would have read something like this: "I Spent $100 Million Dollars on a New Athletic Department. What Did That Buy Me?" and, honestly, at this point I'm not above pitching him this very idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.