Recruiting 2024 Recruiting Thread: 4* 315 pound DL D'antre Robinson commits

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Was glad to see this. Hopefully he's brings it to help close this class and keep them in it.

Happy Russell Westbrook GIF by LA Clippers

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Now we need to see that same tweet from Williams, Filsaime and McCray to feel like this class is going to be what we once thought it could be.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
Now we need to see that same tweet from Williams, Filsaime and McCray to feel like this class is going to be what we once thought it could be.
Once we lost Waller to Auburn it was never going to be the same for me. We've lost more since, but he's the one guy I really wanted in this class.

fischerwood

Wake me when we fix this mess
Sep 5, 2014
He doesn’t appear to be. There will be three other schools doing in-home visits this week, and his dad has said they are willing to listen. Personally, I think it’s less about him wavering and more about how good he is. With someone as locked in as he is still getting personal visits, this close to signing day, with what appears to be little to no chance of landing him, tells me that he’s played so well this season that they feel like they have to shoot their shot. To me it says a lot about the persons and player he is. Of course today with the portal, and given our current circumstances, it could also be a long game approach by them. But I’m going with my first thought.
If it's about the $$$, we are screwed

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You would think so.

Then again, Billy Taggart managed to lose a QB the week after signing day just last year.

Never doubt him.

Regardless, I think we are paying him pretty well.
I think I read somewhere that Rashada is actually looking at transferring.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Guess who didn't make a post like this Williams, McCray and X.
That’s what I was thinking. However, it doesn’t mean that we’re losing all 3. McCray would be the one that would bust the most.

Also, we did get this from Lagway and Graham, who I think are the centerpieces of the class. Clemson excelled to titles with classes similar to this because Watson was special. Bottom line is CBN needs to pull a rabbit out his hat to survive another year.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
That’s what I was thinking. However, it doesn’t mean that we’re losing all 3. McCray would be the one that would bust the most.

Also, we did get this from Lagway and Graham, who I think are the centerpieces of the class. Clemson excelled to titles with classes similar to this because Watson was special. Bottom line is CBN needs to pull a rabbit out his hat to survive another year.
He hasn’t been able to pull his head out of his ass for two years so don’t hold your breath.

You’ll die.

Gatorbait_007

Jan 14, 2016

McCray had a visit with FSU today lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.