Recruiting 2024 Transfer Portal Thread: USC offensive lineman Jason Zandamela headed to UF

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I hope he does transfer. I want heads to roll. I want this to get as ugly as it can get. I'm gonna be fully honest here. I want stricklin, Napier and members of the uaa ran of the office. If it takes some kind of fan revolt then so be it

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Can we at least wait until ETN actually transfers before we start making death threats and cutting ourselves? The level of cringeworthy hysteria is reaching record highs.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
I hope he does transfer. I want heads to roll. I want this to get as ugly as it can get. I'm gonna be fully honest here. I want stricklin, Napier and members of the uaa ran of the office. If it takes some kind of fan revolt then so be it

I want him to stay as much as anyone but Wilson would be a bigger loss. ETN is only staying in college one more year and it’s not like him leaving is costing us a championship.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I want him to stay as much as anyone but Wilson would be a bigger loss. ETN is only staying in college one more year and it’s not like him leaving is costing us a championship.

Exactly. Him staying is irrelevant. Truth be told the kids played hard and you can't blame him for wanting to finish his career with a contender or even a good team for that matter.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I’m so fcvvking pissed I guess I didn’t attach it and I’m too fcvvking pissed right now to bother!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
Russell Westbrook Reaction GIF by NBA

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

These kids man. Too young to not realize that no one is around forever

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online