Recruiting 2024 Transfer Portal Thread: USC offensive lineman Jason Zandamela headed to UF

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Billy is doing the best he can, right? This group will respond the right way. You're way out of bounds here. Sort of like a Jalen Hurts pass last night.:headbang:
Shots Fired GIF by Barstool Sports

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Billy is doing the best he can, right? This group will respond the right way. You're way out of bounds here. Sort of like a Jalen Hurts pass last night.:headbang:

No, yeah. It’s a privilege to have the opportunity to bounce back.

Btw, I happened to leave my briefcase which contained a running tape recorder in the committee office, while they deliberated. According to them, the primary reason the noles were left out was that they’d already seen one tomahawk chop singing team being bounced early in the playoffs. No interest in seeing another.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014

Btw, I happened to leave my briefcase which contained a running tape recorder in the committee office, while they deliberated. According to them, the primary reason the noles were left out was that they’d already seen one tomahawk chop singing team being bounced early in the playoffs. No interest in seeing another.
Shooting Fight Back GIF by Rainbow Six Siege

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Simple because we don't know if the people evaluating them are the reason we DON'T know them.....Hopper, Ryland-Powell ring a bell? We sure could have used 2 serviceable LBer's this past season, huh?
Wait, I thought we thought CBN was a good evaluator, or a good judge of character and athleticism and that "his players" were the best on the team?!

Now, should he have tried harder to keep some of the defectors from last year? Yes, absolutely.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He’s referring to Kamari, who’s in the 1st class and already said he’s transferring
oh ok.. yea, forgot about him, but do recall talks of him leaving previously

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Ya know that's the thing about shattering the glass ceiling. It takes character.So hats off to the committee on that. Speaking of which ,Do you mean to tell me you went all the way from your double solarium house in the Hamptons back to the office for a silly briefcase? It begs the question, who on Earth is tending to Snoopy and Prickly Pete?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Pretty big blow to player development. Our brainiacs wanted to move him to LB to hide lack of ILB recruiting in 2022 and 2023.

What hurts about this one is the fact that he was not only our first IMG breakthrough, but he was also a huge win over uga who had been favored all along. When he was asked, after signing why he chose UF, he stated (paraphrasing) that I could go and make another state’s team great, or I could stay home and make my own state’s team great. There was a sense of pride and shift in the mindset that could’ve carried over. Instead, we completely botch things with him, virtually setting up guys like Kirby and others to say that’s why you don’t stay home. It’s a major blow.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Another guy who never reached his potential here. Bad optics, but not much of a blow to the roster.
im not piling on but he was one of napes top guys that class. the narrative is nape and staff are excellent talent evaluators. aside from EW3 and ETN (who are both on portal watch right now), what other guys have shown out after being his guys and highly regarded coming in?

At this point either he isnt a good evaluator at all (unlikely as i think most would agree the blue chippers hes brought in have been good players), or he and the staff are proving incapable of developing them and putting them in positions to win.

i think we all know which one it is. And based on things so far, its likely KW will be balling out next year for a winning team like numerous kids we bagged on for not being good when they left last year.

GatorKen714

May 24, 2018
What hurts about this one is the fact that he was not only our first IMG breakthrough, but he was also a huge win over uga who had been favored all along. When he was asked, after signing why he chose UF, he stated (paraphrasing) that I could go and make another state’s team great, or I could stay home and make my own state’s team great. There was a sense of pride and shift in the mindset that could’ve carried over. Instead, we completely botch things with him, virtually setting up guys like Kirby and others to say that’s why you don’t stay home. It’s a major blow.

Wasn't he reportedly drunk on the sideline........

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator