Recruiting 2024 Transfer Portal Thread: USC offensive lineman Jason Zandamela headed to UF

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Napier
Over It Ugh GIF by Ryn Dean

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What's the point of having this "great builder" if the bricks are leaving the foundation

We see a dude build one house, he is a great builder? Or we notice a guy who succeeded at multiple places and realize they are a great builder. Spurrier and Meyer multiple stops where they built something. But McElwain, Mullen, and Napier build some nice looking apartments in Section 8 housing, and we hire them both in cost and stature of a great builder.

Kevlo911

Oct 29, 2019
We see a dude build one house, he is a great builder? Or we notice a guy who succeeded at multiple places and realize they are a great builder. Spurrier and Meyer multiple stops where they built something. But McElwain, Mullen, and Napier build some nice looking apartments in Section 8 housing, and we hire them both in cost and stature of a great builder.
I guess it was a picture of a really nice house

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
Slow and methodical rebuild doesn’t work in today’s game. Can’t develop players when they leave. Apparently we can’t develop coaches either

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
I’ve been saying this for awhile. Winners want a fair…but demanding coach. They want to be pushed not coddled. They rise to the occasion when expectations are high and accountability is strong. They don’t want a coach that hurts for them when they fail. They want asses kicked when they lose. Truth be told the coach’s personality doesn’t matter. They can be quiet and reserved by nature or in your grill. There all kinds of examples of successful coaches all over the spectrum. But whatever the personality….there must be high expectations, full accountability and and an environment where losing is absolutely unacceptable. This is BN’s biggest weakness. He is trying to hard to teach life’s lessons and be accommodating. Of all the unreal, undisciplined, lack of effort or attention to detail we’ve seen. I’ve never seen him pull a player during a game.

I like the guy. Liked him from day 1. But you just can’t coach like this.

If he doesn’t kill it on the hires; the portal and close out this class strong AND change his approach….he’s gone by Georgia. It looks impossible at the moment.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I’ve been saying this for awhile. Winners want a fair…but demanding coach. They want to be pushed not coddled. They rise to the occasion when expectations are high and accountability is strong. They don’t want a coach that hurts for them when they fail. They want asses kicked when they lose. Truth be told the coach’s personality doesn’t matter. They can be quiet and reserved by nature or in your grill. There all kinds of examples of successful coaches all over the spectrum. But whatever the personality….there must be high expectations, full accountability and and an environment where losing is absolutely unacceptable. This is BN’s biggest weakness. He is trying to hard to teach life’s lessons and be accommodating. Of all the unreal, undisciplined, lack of effort or attention to detail we’ve seen. I’ve never seen him pull a player during a game.

I like the guy. Liked him from day 1. But you just can’t coach like this.

If he doesn’t kill it on the hires; the portal and close out this class strong AND change his approach….he’s gone by Georgia. It looks impossible at the moment.
BN needs to coach the team in Pleasantville.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
I hope we crack both his balls next year when we play Ga. Or whoever the hell he gos to.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Back in October, I was crucified for bringing up the idea of ETN jumping ship.

Well lookie lookie. All you Napier nutswingers can EABOD. Billy is excrement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator