Recruiting 2024 Transfer Portal Thread: Washington starting Safety Asa Turner headed to UF

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
We don’t need Stricklin and we don’t need a search committee. Hire Lane Kiffin, period, end of story.
Confused Curb Your Enthusiasm GIF

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Am I wrong in my analysis that each year we've ranked higher in the Top 10 and then Top 5 Universities in the country, we've digressed worse and worse annually football program wise in conjunction with the Public University rankings? I'm about ready for us to be an average ranked university again if it means we restore our football program to Top 10 annually.
The progressive liberals running UF want nothing of the sort. To them, football is the embodiment of toxic masculinity and it should be left to rednecks at places like Bama. What you are seeing is exactly what this admin wants as long as they feel they can still make money off the decaying corpse of our football program.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
This is one sick ass feeling , I’ve been a Gator for decades and decades and decades.
0-10-1 didn’t make me feel this sick , guess the Lindsey !scott chit show came close.

Either your a Gator or Gator-bait.

Last edited:

GatorScott

If you ain't first, you're last
Jan 21, 2019
The progressive liberals running UF want nothing of sort. To them, football is the embodiment of toxic masculinity and it should be left to rednecks at places like Bama. What you are seeing is exactly what this admin wants as long as they feel they can still make money off the decaying corpse of our football program.
I'd tend to agree with you completely, but I still haven't gotten an honest answer from some of the Trustees on how they unanimously chose Sasse as our new President considering he's a Republican. One of the Trustees told me that Sasse standing up to Trump while Trump was in the W.H. is what endeared him to the search committee. Shows me he's most likely a RHINO and will probably work on dismantling at lot of the southern and traditional values UF has held for over a century.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
I'd tend to agree with you completely, but I still haven't gotten an honest answer from some of the Trustees on how they unanimously chose Sasse as our new President considering he's a Republican. One of the Trustees told me that Sasse standing up to Trump while Trump was in the W.H. is what endeared him to the search committee. Shows me he's most likely a RHINO and will probably work on dismantling at lot of the southern and traditional values UF has held for over a century.
Lolol. UF hasn't held any traditional southern values for over 30 years now. Sasse is 10x better than any pres since Lombardi.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
This is one sick ass feeling , I’ve been a Gator for decades and decades and decades.
0-10-1 didn’t make me feel this sick.

PS Fu k ETN and his brother and his god damn mon and dad and all his fuching friends…..did I leave anybody out
so given everything thats transpired the last 2 years, its ETN you hate, and not the couple of retards that have brought on this mailaise?

if you were the dad of a quality player on our roster, would you want your son to continue in this misery?

i understand your feelings, but think they may be a bit displaced.

Dunder

Dec 31, 2014
so given everything thats transpired the last 2 years, its ETN you hate, and not the couple of retards that have brought on this mailaise?

if you were the dad of a quality player on our roster, would you want your son to continue in this misery?

The last 2 years or the last 15 years?

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014

There is no room for a succinct, rational thought on here. :fistbump:

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I honestly don't know what's worse

The utter incompetence of Billy pertaining to anything football related

Or

The genius of Billy in recognizing how much of a sucker Stricklin was the second they met

Choice Idk GIF by BrownSugarApp

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017

Nope not displaced I know right where they are. He didn’t transfer he defected.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017

There just won't be a functioning OL next year. So why come back to go 3-8 next season and possibly get hurt?

"With the departure of Kingsley Eguakun and Austin Barber being the only returning lineman who can really be trusted, Napier needs to build an o-line that can give Johnson and Treyaun Webb room to run through and protect Mertz."

Zero linemen next year worth a sh!t. Holy crap we're in deep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.