Recruiting 2024 Transfer Portal Thread: USC offensive lineman Jason Zandamela headed to UF

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He was arrested for domestic battery of a pregnant girlfriend. Charges were later dropped. But he’s still being offered full ride scholarships.
Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Was amused to see this guy in the portal. For those of you who don't recall, he was supposedly a "lock" to commit to us, back in the Cousin Eddie era, until he wasn't and committed on signing day to scUM. Apparently that didn't work out so good and he transferred to Maryland. Apparently that didn't work out so good either and he's back in the portal.

View attachment 65284
This is the guy that got arrested for beating up his GF. The charges got dropped.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Was amused to see this guy in the portal. For those of you who don't recall, he was supposedly a "lock" to commit to us, back in the Cousin Eddie era, until he wasn't and committed on signing day to scUM. Apparently that didn't work out so good and he transferred to Maryland. Apparently that didn't work out so good either and he's back in the portal.

View attachment 65284
He just looks like he cheated on his driver's exam to me. Probably in English class too.
Can't trust him now.
1702677409214.jpeg

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Unless the play doesn’t come right at me, or I have an unblocked path to the backfield, then it’s Tea Time. This guy quit plays way to often this year IMO
I think the NFL told him exactly that. If he wants in the the league, he'll have to step it up.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Unless the play doesn’t come right at me, or I have an unblocked path to the backfield, then it’s Tea Time. This guy quit plays way to often this year IMO
He was sucktastic setting the edge when the play did come at him. Another Grantham special ine trick poney rush or nothing, and he wasnt that good at rushing the passer, frankly.

Both the freshmen defensive ends are better.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't want any of them.

EJ Lightsey and Sorrey were both almost Gators. And I’m sure everybody remembers the story of AJ Harris. Where he supposedly silently committed to us, but then got mad because it leaked and flipped to Georgia.

These kids are all dwags. They’re not Gators. I don’t want any trash from their program. Have we ever gotten anybody through the portal from them that has been worth a crap?

The answer is no

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.