Recruiting 2024 Transfer Portal Thread: Washington starting Safety Asa Turner headed to UF

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
What nuts?

Kirby has every intention of using ETN, if only to prove our staff cannot use talent then will use this every time they need to make a case against UF. He has the luxury of experiments like this. In the back of Kirby's mind is letting ETN run for 150 against us next year. Surely the georgia staff sees another opportunity here to punk Sunbelt Bill.
If they overuse him not only is he going to get their QB killed, he'll be on the sideline injured. He'll be part of a committee there just as he would here.

I wish the little bastard the worst of luck.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
What nuts?

Kirby has every intention of using ETN, if only to prove our staff cannot use talent then will use this every time they need to make a case against UF. He has the luxury of experiments like this. In the back of Kirby's mind is letting ETN run for 150 against us next year. Surely the georgia staff sees another opportunity here to punk Sunbelt Bill.
This is a really good take and I guarantee you are right. Even if etn doesn’t see the field leading up to that game , I bet he starts against us to make a point.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
If they overuse him not only is he going to get their QB killed, he'll be on the sideline injured. He'll be part of a committee there just as he would here.

I wish the little bastard the worst of luck.
I believe if we were winning, he would have stayed, even though he has deficiencies(?). But with the internals of the team and his selfish interests, he decided to move on. Can't blame him really, just sucks that he went to georgia. I have no illusions that he will be their starter but I think he will see PT and unfortunately be part of a winning program there. Would be awesome if Shart gives him 15 carries in Jax next season and he averages 2ypc. Regardless of my disdain for Simple Bill, I hope ETN stays healthy but fails miserably next season.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I agree. I don't think he's capable of being an everydown back in this league and UGA is going to be more stacked than we are at RB.

Gatorbait_007

Jan 14, 2016
Honestly ETN to Georgia makes me not want to ever support a players NIL in any way if they can just leave and go to your rival the next year. I would burn his jersey if I bought one. Imagine being a Gainesville booster that gave this **** head money. Him and his brother can both go suck on a bag full of dicks.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Fuch that Dwag cuksuker and his a hole brother. And his mom. I can’t wait until big bro leaves the Jags.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ETN pulls a "Dick" move........

Can't say I'm surprised, no Loyalty from anyone these days. (Either side)

****** Anyone think he will suddenly become a capable blocker? I have my doubts..

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
ETN pulls a "Dick" move........

Can't say I'm surprised, no Loyalty from anyone these days. (Either side)

****** Anyone think he will suddenly become a capable blocker? I have my doubts..
mehhhh.... they will probably just let their OL do the blocking instead.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Honestly ETN to Georgia makes me not want to ever support a players NIL in any way if they can just leave and go to your rival the next year. I would burn his jersey if I bought one. Imagine being a Gainesville booster that gave this **** head money. Him and his brother can both go suck on a bag full of dicks.
Take solace in the fact that the Bama WR that caught the SECCG winning TD pass transferred to them from UGA this year.

That doesn’t fix the issue but it’s gooooood to know UGA had their noses rubbed in it.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
ETN will get his wins but he’s going to be RB2/3, I don’t give a **** what Kirby sold him on, he’s got more stars in front of him than NASA

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
He's not a Gator anymore or ever. You chose them over us, no matter the reason. Your azz is Gator Bait.

FV<K anything Dwag. Sorry ETN, but I hope they knock the shyt out of you.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
mehhhh.... they will probably just let their OL do the blocking instead.
bold GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator