• Kyle Trask

Votes: 58 35.6%

• Total voters

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Toney might make it through the Tennessee game prior to his this year’s version of his season-ending injury. His style of play leaves him exposed to hits and he’s not built to take SEC hits.

Because he got hurt 1 time he’s now always gonna be hurt?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
This d-bag just won't go away....

He has to be the only starting QB at a P5 program to straight up quit football with eligibility left. I guess he ran out of transfers or something.

At least he's doing well for himself posting videos on you tube while living off daddy's trust. I'm surprised he doesn't have a job cutting crusts off PB&Js in Ann Arbor.

Man, I really don't like him...at all.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
He has to be the only starting QB at a P5 program to straight up quit football with eligibility left. I guess he ran out of transfers or something.

At least he's doing well for himself posting videos on you tube while living off daddy's trust. I'm surprised he doesn't have a job cutting crusts off PB&Js in Ann Arbor.

Man, I really don't like him...at all.

Glad you clarified, I was really on the fence trying to figure out how you felt about him

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I don't get why you guys care so much about LDR. He fired a few shots back at fans and it wasn't anything terrible either. I personally admire a guy that can throw a football 80 yards

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator