• Feleipe Franks

Votes: 105 64.4%
  • Kyle Trask

Votes: 58 35.6%

• Total voters

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Disappointing to hear, but shouldn’t this be expected when a whole new offense is being installed, and with a lot of players that weren’t recruited for it? I think hearing the Oline still struggling mightily is more disappointing to me at this point, but I guess I should’ve expected that.

Agree but Trask having one fumble, and two INT's with Franks throwing one as well just shows poor decision making and terrible talent rather than it being about fit

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@GatorsScott: #Gators head coach Dan Mullen's press conference has been moved from today to Wednesday. Team is off today.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
The great Nick Fitzgerald 1700 yards 15/11. QB Whisperin'.

I guess if the rush yards are ok, I dont mind. But if the QB is the only 1000 yard rusher and he is just taking the yards from the tailback, you end up with another 100th ranked offense and most inportantly, no points on the board.
You really like to pin point stats without acknowledging why. He’s not a passing qb. Never has been his entire life. But he is legit one of greatest running qbs of all time. Finding what one excels at and hammering it is something Mullen is known for. None of our qbs are good at anything.

Edit add on: i still love you

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
I straight up think Jones needs to be the qb 3-4 games into the season. Just ride with him and get him ready for next season.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You really like to pin point stats without acknowledging why. He’s not a passing qb.
Who cares. He isnt a passing QB, but ue rushes for 750-1000 yards and his rb only rushes for 500 yards the you.habe a huge pile of shyt offense.

But I keep mentioning bc some moroms call him a good qb when his stats are freshman Franksish... and his QBR has fallen every year.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Who cares. He isnt a passing QB, but ue rushes for 750-1000 yards and his rb only rushes for 500 yards the you.habe a huge pile of shyt offense.

But I keep mentioning bc some moroms call him a good qb when his stats are freshman Franksish... and his QBR has fallen every year.
Just here to post pad man

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
I straight up think Jones needs to be the qb 3-4 games into the season. Just ride with him and get him ready for next season.

^ THIS, THIS, THIS....

Why have a **** season with two **** options that will only further hurt image and recruiting. Ride with the young guy, tell recruits that we are building for the future and not afraid to play the young guys.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
We’ve been jinxed ever since we didn’t recruit hitman.

That was our downfall. If only we had...

To think we would have been in the hunt for titles ever year and he would be well into a NFL career rather than working the graveyard at the Pac n' Sack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator