Votes: 105 64.4%
  • Kyle Trask

Votes: 58 35.6%

• Total voters

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Id like to see how many times Kadarius and Jaylin are lining up at QB.

Probably around as many times as the 3rd string and walk ons are lining up. My guess would be Kadarius is getting very few snaps with the 1st and 2nd stringers. Jaylin is probably getting a lot of snaps with those 3rd string guys.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I rewatched a few games from last year and it was shocking how open our receivers were and how poor tackling was...our receivers had the speed and talent to get open against anyone...it was sad just watching how piss poor our QB play was...then I rewatched some old highlights from Hs for Toney Franks and Jones and honestly Franks has progressed 0% he’s the same guy...however that being said Toney could run this offense but would need about 20lbs on him Burton ran it great in one game (the Uk game where he had 6 tds) and honestly I could see Ej doing the same thing...I understand Mullen not wanting to go with an “unproven” guy but Fromm and Hurts made mistakes their first season...I think this is an issue of him protecting his guy but the potential is scary to actually see Jones being a great Qb in his system...tbh I think it’s a great miscalculation to waste a redshirt and if he’s not starting by the time we hit our real schedule I’d be surprised if we make it to 8 wins

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I rewatched a few games from last year and it was shocking how open our receivers were...our receivers had the speed and talent to get open against anyone...it was sad just watching how piss poor our QB play was...
Is that you, Nussdrunk?

Our receivers ran gawdawful routes, often seceral running same route to same place. Being open doesnt matter much if you dont run the right route and get open at the right time (in the progression). DBs cheated bc they knew they werent going to get beaten. Why wouldnt you? Nussdrunk and Sharkfvkker taught them only to take the short easy passes anyway.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I said they had the speed and talent...usually they just ran dumb or got open while Franks was taking a sack but running out too quick or not looking down his progressions...it’ll be the same **** this year if he doesn’t learn...and yes in the Tennessee game they were open A LOT...it’s after that game that Franks started throwing into double coverage or completely on the wrong side of the receiver (the covered side) Im Not saying they were perfect I’m just saying they got open

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
however that being said Toney could run this offense but would need about 20lbs on him

People keep saying this. Yet, not a single D1 coach agrees. Not one. Every coach who had Toney in to throw said no to him playing QB and did so immediately. And those were the spread option coaches. MacNuss promised him a shot just to get him on campus. It didn't take long for him to see the light of day and move to WR full time. The beat writers who saw Toney throw in practice joked about how awful he looked. In podcasts, they would literally laugh. de La Torre, Spivey, and Crucial are just 3. I could name more. His high school tape speaks for itself. The kid can't play QB at a D1 or even D2 level. But, he is a real talent in the slot. If we can find a QB, the guy can be special.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
He could throw as well as anyone else to run this offense...and burton couldn’t throw for **** half the time either and had an incredible game against UK...I’m not saying he’s the answer I’m saying he could run a wildcat role but anything is better than 2 plays and a sack or INT

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Weird. The Trashlover thinks it matters that (allegedly) no other D1 or D2 team wanted Kadarius as a QB, but not relevent that no one wanted Trash.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
People keep saying this. Yet, not a single D1 coach agrees. Not one. Every coach who had Toney in to throw said no to him playing QB and did so immediately. And those were the spread option coaches. MacNuss promised him a shot just to get him on campus. It didn't take long for him to see the light of day and move to WR full time. The beat writers who saw Toney throw in practice joked about how awful he looked. In podcasts, they would literally laugh. de La Torre, Spivey, and Crucial are just 3. I could name more. His high school tape speaks for itself. The kid can't play QB at a D1 or even D2 level. But, he is a real talent in the slot. If we can find a QB, the guy can be special.
He might be great in the slot. I just don't think he can catch. Maybe they can give him some jet sweeps.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Weird. The Trashlover thinks it matters that (allegedly) no other D1 or D2 team wanted Kadarius as a QB, but not relevent that no one wanted Trash.

Toney himself said UK and us were the only ones who promised a chance at QB.

And one at least out performed in QB camps with other 3 and 4 star QBs. The other could hardly get an invite. You sound like an idiot. Are drunk posting again?

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That is still one more team than wanted your boy, Trash.

North texas didnt want Trash.

Kadarius had thee highest completion rate of any of the starting HS QBs we have signed recently. All short stuff but that is all Mullinz will throw.

Being better in this system than Frash and Trash isnt a high standard

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Is that you, Nussdrunk?

Our receivers ran gawdawful routes, often seceral running same route to same place. Being open doesnt matter much if you dont run the right route and get open at the right time (in the progression). DBs cheated bc they knew they werent going to get beaten. Why wouldnt you? Nussdrunk and Sharkfvkker taught them only to take the short easy passes anyway.

I just want to point out that I was open on most of those plays. #metoo

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Errrrrrbody grades out as a champion.

steve-addazio-c71df7ec-a3ad-4446-987f-48395be092e-resize-750.jpeg

Maybe they were grading on a curve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users