• Total voters

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'll never shut the hell up in supporting Mullens
It just makes you look like a fuggin idiot trying to spin his record into something great, or even good.

He was 50% against dumpster fire coaches like Burp Bielema and Matt Luke.

Can we "hope"? Sure, but we are entitled to alternate reality. Well, you can but we will point and laugh.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
I voted for Franks to start week 1. But after all the things we've heard and seen at practice, I'm starting to think it's going to be Trask starting week 1. I'm betting that they both play though. So we'll be able to see with our own eyes which one sucks less in this offense. We'll probably see Jones in the 3rd or 4th qtr too. We won't be able to tell much from the first game as we all know.
I'd be very happy to see the scenario play out in the first game.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
It just makes you look like a fuggin idiot trying to spin his record into something great, or even good.

He was 50% against dumpster fire coaches like Burp Bielema and Matt Luke.

Can we "hope"? Sure, but we are entitled to alternate reality. Well, you can but we will point and laugh.
Bielema had great o-lines and RBs. Does it seem to anyone else that head coach failures often have great strengths but are doomed like characters in a Greek tragedy by fatal flaws that they never escape? Will Muschamp ever have a real offense? Can anyone think of a cfc who made a mid-caresr turnaround from bad to good?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah I was LAUGHING at the thought of Mullinz being the Voles eighth choice right up til the minute our douchebag AD flew to Stankville and hired a 33-39 coach.

I guess the joke is on us. At least Pruitt is a cheap joke.

Last edited:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'll never shut the hell up in supporting Mullens or any Fl Coach in a positive manner when he hasn't even coached a game here as a head Coach. What good is all the negativity going to do? Its like a skin cancer that needs to be cut out.

Oh I gotcha, to get to SwampGas you go South 3 blocks, make a right and it's your second building on your left. Enjoy your stay there.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
SIX days?

Florida%20Georgia%20Football.JPG

Picksixskel.

We dont score six much anymore.

gatorfan81

Founding Member
Done
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Relevant to what? The went 4-4 in the SEC once. He had josing seasons every other year.

Almost all of his wins are against directional schools and kintucky. His "success" is mostly convincing the AD to never play anyone OOC and instead playing 4 powder puffs usually lined up in Sept.

All I'm saying what he did at MS would be equivalent to Vanderbilt winning the East. Yes his teams sucked but how much of that was the culture of his team and not being able to get elite recruits

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
All I'm saying what he did at MS would be equivalent to Vanderbilt winning the East.
Youre nuts. Cowbell isnt Vandy anymore than Arky is Vandy. They both had some shytty coaching recently but the used to win or compete for SEC west. Both went to the SECG championship game in the 90s.

How the fvkk is 4-4 ONCE like Vandy winning the east? That is insane.

I know I know, he went 5-0 once and beat Freeze and some how got voted #1 for a week. Whatever.

Then lost four games to finish 4-4.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Can we quit bitching and comparing our HC...jesus, I agree, he probably isnt that great and not one I would have hired but it's freaking game week. Let's talk football

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I voted for Franks to start week 1. But after all the things we've heard and seen at practice, I'm starting to think it's going to be Trask starting week 1. I'm betting that they both play though. So we'll be able to see with our own eyes which one sucks less in this offense. We'll probably see Jones in the 3rd or 4th qtr too. We won't be able to tell much from the first game as we all know.
Unless one of em sucks, they're not planning on rotating qb's.

gatorfan81

Founding Member
Done
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Youre nuts. Cowbell isnt Vandy anymore than Arky is Vandy. They both had some shytty coaching recently but the used to win or compete for SEC west. Both went to the SECG championship game in the 90s.

How the fvkk is 4-4 ONCE like Vandy winning the east? That is insane.

I know I know, he went 5-0 once and beat Freeze and some how got voted #1 for a week. Whatever.

Then lost four games to finish 4-4.
And the west sucked ass in the 90's like the east does now. That's what I'm saying is in the West it was Alabama winning, and we stomped their ass most games we played them would we be saying he sucked as a coach if he won at a school like Vanderbilt! No we would be cautiously optimistic about what he could do at a school that can attract elite talent.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
RiverRat -"hope D.M. comes in and shuts all the Nay\sayers in here the Hell up. In fact i think he's going to do Great at Fl."

I hope you're right and we can finally be happy with gator football again. But there's a reason that people have **** to talk about Mullen and the program overall. The pumpers are the ones that can shut the hell up until somebody shows real proof that there's improvement.

Nah, come on man. Every school needs pumpers. Fans that love the school, go to the games and are fiercely loyal. They offset the very knowledgeable, very pragmatic fans who see every weakness and become insufferable articulating how bad the program, coaches and players are. Their intent is honorable....They want nothing more than to see their team win championships every year. Their frustration often grows to the point that they often can no longer bear to attend the games and some even say they won’t watch on TV.

Pumpers naively surround the program with positivity even If unwarranted whereas dumpers feel the more negative aura they can introduce will eventually lead the program to make the changes to win championships every year.

I say both serve a purpose. Pump or dump as one sees fit.

Proud pumper...it’s a lifestyle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.