Recruiting 3 Player's from the 2015 Class haven't enrolled yet

LagoonGator68

mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Players? WTF needs players......

We are the University of Florida..... We ARE the brand!......we don't have to recruit, they beg us to come here

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Law98gator;n239818 said:
Is it just me or did Mr. Jones get Snowprinted?

Nice.

Yeah, it's messing with me. I keep seeing quotes of him, but not the posts. I though Ox might be messing with me based on my Lounge thread about abuse of power.

Durty South Swamp

doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
24/7 sports is reporting that mcgriff has already enrolled in some community college in arizona or something. he gone. wouldn't even be surprised that in a year or 2 when he gets his grades up he ends up somewhere else; seems to be a typical story with true freshman nonquals. oh well.

Gator Fever

Durty South Swamp;n239877 said:
24/7 sports is reporting that mcgriff has already enrolled in some community college in arizona or something. he gone. wouldn't even be surprised that in a year or 2 when he gets his grades up he ends up somewhere else; seems to be a typical story with true freshman nonquals. oh well.

Not a good situation with these players. I wonder where are recruiting class will rank without them now.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
WobbleGator;n239601 said:
Outside of McGriff, this isn't that bad of news.

When 14% of your class fails to enroll due to qualifying issues, it's a big deal. We shouldn't be losing more than 1 or 2 to qualifying reasons every 2 to 3 years under ideal circumstances. Granted the rumor is that one of these kids is supposed to enroll next week but we can't have this sort of attrition on a go forward basis. We know from past experience that there will be other kids from this class that wash out over the next few years for various reasons. If we are starting behind the 8 ball with 3 non-quals right out of the gate, plus Daniel Ibuat"Ican'tspell his last name"aianedi who enrolled in the spring and already bailed out, our classes will look very Muschampish (signing low 20's and only having half of them left on the roster a few years later) in a few years and our depth will continue to be an issue. I understand Mac came in late. Let's hope that this is an anomaly due to the new coaching staff.

Swamp Donkey

7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
247Sports' Josh Newberg reports that Georgia Tech linebacker Anthony Harrell will transfer to Florida and enroll in classes on Monday. Per Harrell's father, James, the younger Harrell has graduated and will be eligible to play for the Gators this fall.
The 6-foot-3, 235-pound Harrell signed with Georgia Tech as a member of the 2011 class out of Tampa (Fla.) Jesuit.

That's good news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator