3* RB Malik Davis commits

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
https://florida.247sports.com/Artic...-Davis-commits-to-the-Florida-Gators-48518536

giphy.gif

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
"The 5-foot-11, 185-pound prospect was leaning heavily to North Carolina before Florida swooped in with a tender
currently ranks Davis as the nation’s No. 57 overall running back"
:headslap:

rockinchair

Dec 11, 2015
Callaway was a 1 star!

Davis is our lowest ranked commit of the 2017 class. Party.

Do you guys remember when we were good at college football? Like winning and recruiting? Those were good times.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Kid is actually legit. think he comes from the same area as ray ray Mcloud but with better stats. Already got a bump and could end up high 80s by the end. But still, can't sugar coat a turd recruiting effort. These type should only ever be last minute fall back options not someone we're getting in ****ing October. God I hate this staff

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The big key here is that we wanted to get somebody in because Lemons had to de-commit because of grades and off field issues (suspended for season). If Lemons gets right he still wants to be a Gator. We also are very deep at RB right now. We have Scarlett, Cronkrite and Perine and I don't think Thompson is going anywhere so taking a flyer on a 3 star to add depth isn't the worst thing in the world.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I thought Lemon's (who we also stole from NC) was the only RB we were going to recruit/sign for 2017 - Davis must be the backup plan for when Lemon's decommits.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Remember when pumpers were making excuses for this staff?

First it was relationships, then it was Grier's fault, now it's become we have to win games and beat FSU...

News flash guys we are ranked #17 on the board with no superstar prospects left that we have a chance with; both Maryland and South Carolina are ahead of us and I don't think they've been winning. Keep on pumping though, keep telling yourself that this kid is underrated or is a gem and our support staff is better than Alabama's, Ohio State's, and Clemson's in finding these "gems."

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
The big key here is that we wanted to get somebody in because Lemons had to de-commit because of grades and off field issues (suspended for season). If Lemons gets right he still wants to be a Gator. We also are very deep at RB right now. We have Scarlett, Cronkrite and Perine and I don't think Thompson is going anywhere so taking a flyer on a 3 star to add depth isn't the worst thing in the world.
tumblr_mph1ykhzH71r7w817o2_500.gif

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
Obviously not a highly rated RB but his tape isn't too bad. What I noticed is the fact the kid hits the hole really fast. Thats something we have been missing. He also is the fastest kid on the field. Not sure about the level of compassion he is playing though. Pretty sure he will RS and add about 20lbs to that frame. Could be a bust or he could be a find, who knows. Offers include: Louisville, UNC, Miami, Missouri, WV. Perine was a 3 star when he first committed also.

Go Gators!!!

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
I thought Lemon's (who we also stole from NC) was the only RB we were going to recruit/sign for 2017 - Davis must be the backup plan for when Lemon's decommits.

You must be out of the loop. Lemons decommited again already....

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014

Cronk is gone at the end of the season, you can bank on that

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Lemmons has a boat load of off field issues including a horrific ACT and can't seem to stop smoking...he's done here and him decommiting is just for him to look better so mac doesn't have to look bad revoking his offer. Cronk from what i hear is done...I'd be surprised if he ever suits up again. We do need another rb and this screams of desperation...but what do i know maybe he'll be the next 3 star gem...

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
That just means Clemson told him no, seeing how they own the Tampa area for recruiting.
I'm sure there's no reasonable answer to this, but if Lewis is our best recruiter why is he in Ala. While Nord sucks a$$ in the Tampa area a place we use to own?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.