4* DE Zach Carter and LB Ventrell Miller

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So what's up with the AV? Lost a bet? What am I missing here? It's still better than the Miley chicken avi.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
So what's up with the AV? Lost a bet? What am I missing here? It's still better than the Miley chicken avi.

Yes, I took the Warriors and T took the Cavs. Shoulda known the NBA would fix it so Lebron would get CLE a championship

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I'm happy to see that this staff can bring needed talent on both sides of the ball. This is the equivalent of Chimp or Smart landing great offensive guys. But I think Mac has a defensive staff that can coach defense. Smart/Chump have nothing proven on the other side of the ball.

It's great to be a Gator.

For those that have believed in Mac, this is a good sign. Nothing more, nothing less.

For those that have doubted Mac, this is a good sign. Nothing more, nothing less.

In all kinds of weather....

Put me in the second group. Don't get me wrong, I think any coach can recruit here, even with the debacle WM left. But they just haven't seemed to hit any stride in recruiting and recent updates have had me worried. So this is a really awesome sign.

No question this staff can coach. If we can really embrace recruiting and leverage UF as other staffs have, we're headed for a title. That simple.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
You literally derail every thread. The irony is strong.

There's a reason most people find you annoying to deal with ;)

Sorry dude...I have NOT been. I am going through a rehabilitation process. You are de-railing the threads. Either you want more puppy dogs and rainbows or you don't. You can't have it both ways. I suggest you take a xanax and chill out. I am complimenting the staff and our commits. Not sure there's more I can do to please you. Put me on ignore. Makes things easy.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry dude...I have NOT been. I am going through a rehabilitation process. You are de-railing the threads. Either you want more puppy dogs and rainbows or you don't. You can't have it both ways. I suggest you take a xanax and chill out. I am complimenting the staff and our commits. Not sure there's more I can do to please you. Put me on ignore. Makes things easy.

Lol it's really not that serious bro. Nobody on a message board should get upset or get their feelings hurt. Thought you could take some ribbing but maybe I was wrong.

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Nice commitments but don't mean anything until they sign the dotted line.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Put me in the second group. Don't get me wrong, I think any coach can recruit here, even with the debacle WM left. But they just haven't seemed to hit any stride in recruiting and recent updates have had me worried. So this is a really awesome sign.

No question this staff can coach. If we can really embrace recruiting and leverage UF as other staffs have, we're headed for a title. That simple.
I agree that lately I have started to join group two. My only reservation from that tribe is the production on the field.

Reese/Trask in the OB game, Calloway/CeCe/Ivey as true fresh, makes me think this staff can really evaluate. Although the 2016 defensive class is poor mouthed on this site; if Clayton, Reese, and Gardner produce (which look likely), this could be a good haul....even though we will to supplement creatively at DT.

Today was a good day!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe, Turkey, but a very high percentage stay committed.

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
We've lost some good one's on signing day...

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
tumblr_mmrrpw1waw1sqm5a1o1_500.gif

gators4224

Apr 30, 2016
Carter's going to be a beast. I feel like that with that size he could compete for playing time rn if he were here. no lie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator