4* DE Zach Carter and LB Ventrell Miller

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Corso is that old lame horse that should have been put down a long time ago but somehow got overlooked.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
...,Why start **** when something good happens? That makes no sense.

That's a joke, right?

Ooohhhhhhhh the irony......That is LITERALLY what you have been doing for months. Which has been my main beef with you. You just could not allow ANYONE to enjoy ANYTHING... EVER...

But I am glad to see you trying to be positive. And I wish I could say folks here are above it, but let's face it... there is no way you can spew so much venom for so long and not expect a little ribbing in return. Do like the rest of us, take your lumps and move on.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
That's a joke, right?

Ooohhhhhhhh the irony......That is LITERALLY what you have been doing for months. Which has been my main beef with you. You just could not allow ANYONE to enjoy ANYTHING... EVER...

But I am glad to see you trying to be positive. And I wish I could say folks here are above it, but let's face it... there is no way you can spew so much venom for so long and not expect a little ribbing in return. Do like the rest of us, take your lumps and move on.

It's a message board. Full of dudes. Talking about sports. Everybody should be able to take some ribbing, let's be real

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
You just could not allow ANYONE to enjoy ANYTHING... EVER...

napoleon-dynamite-eating-all-our-steak.png

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Carter looks like a man and he looks pissed off. That's awesome! Hope we get the LB (Miller) as well.
That's what I was thinking as well. He certainly looks the part of a DE, but he's only a 4 star. Shucks.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That's what I was thinking as well. He certainly looks the part of a DE, but he's only a 4 star. Shucks.
Parks is about the same size and is a 5 star. We have a shot with him.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
really think this kid is a future big time player for us!

I'm not normally a "this kid is underrated" guy, but I think this kid is. Great size. He should be a 4* by the end of the year.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Strickland said the Gators' staff made the difference for Miller, who did not have an offer from Florida State. And the biggest staff impact came from defensive backs coach Torrian Gray, who coached Chicago Bears defensive backs for two NFL seasons and is a Kathleen alum

So...not having an offer from F$U wasn't a difference maker? Glad we got him, sounds like a good player, but c'mon....

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe he will play poorly this year and lose a star. All is not lost.

BTW, I think, after reviewing this thread, it has earned a 5th star.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not normally a "this kid is underrated" guy, but I think this kid is. Great size. He should be a 4* by the end of the year.
You are always a "our kid is underrated" guy. :lmao2: Nuttin but love.

I don't know if he is a 5 star, but he looks like just what we need.

Last edited:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You are always a "our kid is underrated" guy. :lmao2: Nuttin but love.

I don't know if he is a 5 star, but he looks like just what we need.

You have me confused with somebody else. I haven't been happy with recruiting for the last year.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
defensive side of the ball?

Oh yeah. Offensive side has been really good. Although the Oline has been a disappointment. If they do not take a quantum leap forward and we do not bring in a good oline class, Summers needs to retire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator