4* QB Joe Milton

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
F*ck...I should of never mentioned that douche! Let's keep this on topic...this is a Milton thread not a Winston thread.

It was a good athletic comparison, might be the most accurate... but it comes with a price of knowing who that comparison is.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
I hope he commits and is the type of person that all the top recruits gravitate towards. My biggest problem with Allen was he didn't seem to hit it off with the top guys, here's hoping.

Last edited:

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Remember when Brock Berlin was recruited and he actively recruited for Florida... I beleive so did Tebow. They signed early, then went out to grab others.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Remember when Brock Berlin was recruited and he actively recruited for Florida... I beleive so did Tebow. They signed early, then went out to grab others.

My thoughts exactly. This kid has been getting a lot of hype now that people have actually seen him throw. Getting him committed would be huge for this class.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I hope he commits and is the type of person that all the top recruits gravitates towards. My biggest problem with Allen was he didn't seem to hit it off with the top guys, here's hoping.

This. We really need a 5* magnet to commit early!

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Chris Leak ended a lot of that... but there was a time where that was true. Some of those Bull Gator tailgates got racist in the 80's and 90's.

Don't forget Tyrone Young and (your namesake?) Donald Douglas...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator