Recruiting 5* Jacob Eason (dwag commit) - Being targeted by Mac

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He's already being viewed as the savior of their program. He's now being pursued by our coaching staff after the Georgia game.

The Twitterverse is all a Twitter

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Most of the Dwags are saying this is the only reason to keep Richt as their coach.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What a steal that would be. Wouldn't have to worry about him seeing over the offensive line :lol:

He looks like a coach Mac kind of QB, and the simple fact is, there's a real shot he could play early at UF, though you never really want to throw a guy to the fire so early, we might have a need.

Georgia fans are hanging their hats on this guy, how depressing it would be for them to lose him to us, after he's been committed to them for going on a year and a half.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The kid is from Lake Stevens, WA.....right in Mac's wheelhouse.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Coach macklewayne smells the blood in the water!

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
From what I have seen this is only happening if Richt is fired and I don't see that happening. Richt has to have a couple of bad seasons. The only possibility of Richt getting fired is if Georgia really craps the bed from here on out.

Other than getting this kid at QB... does anybody really want to see Richt get fired? I don't. I'd hate for UGA to get an actual coach.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
this is a long shot and will be a tough get.

the news here did a feature on this kid and he is all UGA.

says UGA felt like home and he wants to do whatever he can to bring the program to prominence even if Richt leaves.

he's also working on early enrollment.

don't see this happening. but Mac is a magician so we'll see.....

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
LongTooth;n306509 said:
this is a long shot and will be a tough get.

the news here did a feature on this kid and he is all UGA.

says UGA felt like home and he wants to do whatever he can to bring the program to prominence even if Richt leaves.

he's also working on early enrollment.

don't see this happening. but Mac is a magician so we'll see.....

Read a thing yesterday where he's already signed and submitted his financial aid/scholly paperwork to the school, too.

The article said that bound him to UGAy barring some exigent circumstance....I don't know how true that is.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
He's now following Nussie and Cal's Dykes on twitter. Take that however you want.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Here's a link to a local story on him....

https://www.11alive.com/story/sport...jacob-eason-ugas-quarterback-future/74469242/

He says that losses won't affect his commitment. On if Richt is fired, he said he'll have to look into it, but there are still many good things at UGA. I think he's ripe for the picking if Richt is fired. If he was from the South, I'd say he could commit to the school, but he's from Washington. UF and UGA are very similar in what kind of college experience they can offer. From a personal side, I don't think Richt is a whole lot different from Mac. People are really impressed by how Richt handles himself and his team off the field. It's the on field issues that set him and Mac apart. So I think Richt leaving, would really set his recruitment back for the Dawgs.

As for Richt being fired, it is completely in play. They are 5-3 with 4 game to go: UK @ home, AU on the road, GaSouthern @ home, and GT on the road. It is completely possible they finish 1-3. If they finish 6-6, I don't see how he can stay with the constant underachievement. UK will be a big game, if they lose that at home, the firing talk will heat up big time.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
SGG;n306516 said:
Read a thing yesterday where he's already signed and submitted his financial aid/scholly paperwork to the school, too.

The article said that bound him to UGAy barring some exigent circumstance....I don't know how true that is.

Not binding on the player, but is binding on the school!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.