50 Worst US Cities: Every Ohio Town on the List

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
http://247wallst.com/special-report/2016/06/28/the-worst-cities-to-live-in/

Lots of California Cities listed, Miami #1, every major Ohio town on the list :lol2:
:shocked:
Surprised about Miami at #1, but I guess I wouldn't want to live there, so maybe I shouldn't be surprised
Cleveland now....................
anigif_enhanced-29488-1418931849-2.gif

GatorBart

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
To be fair, Bart was stoned when he wrote that.

Liberals also think theft, burglary, robbery and carjackings are just "redistributing the wealth." Therefore having massive amounts of that, without prosecutions, is a good thing. o_O

I also feel like Dayton OH was underrated. It's known as Detroit's retarded lil brother for a reason.

Last edited:

GatorBart

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You think san fran is a nice city?

:bwahaha:
To each his own.
It's one of the funnest towns in the country, IMO. It's a great place with beach, mountains, lakes, wilderness, breweries, :bandit:, all very close by. I came close to moving there, but chose Seattle because I like rain. :lol:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Only bad thing I've ever really heard about San Fran is the cost of living is outrageous. Well that and Oakland is a place you don't ever want to accidentally end up visiting.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Only bad thing I've ever really heard about San Fran is the cost of living is outrageous. Well that and Oakland is a place you don't ever want to accidentally end up visiting.
The hills are a freaking b*tch to walk up!

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016

Cost of living is not a problem for those who reside in one of the numerous homeless settlements strewn about the city.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I could write a nice little anecdote about a couple on honeymoon in Costa Rica who went on a hiking adventure and one of them almost passed out on the way back up the mountain while the other was sweaty and breathing heavy, but still able to walk. But that's none of my business.

images

GatorBart

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The hills are a freaking b*tch to walk up!
Agreed, but you can count your walk to the bus stop, work, etc as a workout.
Folks complain about the hills they have to climb to get around downtown Seattle, but our hills are nothing compared to SFs.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I could write a nice little anecdote about a couple on honeymoon in Costa Rica who went on a hiking adventure and one of them almost passed out on the way back up the mountain while the other was sweaty and breathing heavy, but still able to walk. But that's none of my business.

images
F*ck you. :finger:

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
"The Valley" in Texas is easily the worst area in this country I have ever been too. This is McAllen, Harlingen, Brownsville on the Mexican border. We should really just give it back to Mexico.

South Padre Island is right there and actually sorta nice. (Very similar to Daytona). Interestingly, SpaceX just bought the southern tip of SPI and their property literally borders Mexico. All those scientists/engineers will have to be paid really well to live in that sh!thole.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
F*ck you. :finger:
:shocked3:

"The Valley" in Texas is easily the worst area in this country I have ever been too. This is McAllen, Harlingen, Brownsville on the Mexican border. We should really just give it back to Mexico.

South Padre Island is right there and actually sorta nice. (Very similar to Daytona). Interestingly, SpaceX just bought the southern tip of SPI and their property literally borders Mexico. All those scientists/engineers will have to be paid really well to live in that sh!thole.
Well at least if one of their rockets blows up, they'll be blowing up sh*tty property!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.