A (desperate) search for positives

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Hey, the kid won the game. He did it by ignoring our lame-azz coaching that can't even manage the last 35 seconds of a game with 2 timeouts in pocket. Long way to go in development, yes. But Franks won the damn game in electrifying fashion like we haven't seen in years. Maybe we can get him some good coaching in a year or two, he and the rest of team deserve it.

What I'm hearing...is....that Franks has a long ways to go in developing his coaches.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
If we look hard, we can find a couple of positives.
1) Davis and Toney are outstanding athletes and the coaches are showing they trust them more.
2) My memory is that even with a dominant team we were glad enough to get a SEC road win.
3) We gained more than 200 yds against a team that had shut down previous opponents running games.

Have I missed anything?

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
If we look hard, we can find a couple of positives.
1) Davis and Toney are outstanding athletes and the coaches are showing they trust them more.
2) My memory is that even with a dominant team we were glad enough to get a SEC road win.
3) We gained more than 200 yds against a team that had shut down previous opponents running games.

Have I missed anything?
First time since LSU last year that we put the game on the back of the OLine and they delivered. Pass rush was strong and looks to be legit. Tyre looks to be a big play wideout. Mark Thompson played the best I’ve seen from him, running hard and run blocking on toneys big run. Powell stepped up in the second half big time

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
First time since LSU last year that we put the game on the back of the OLine and they delivered. Pass rush was strong and looks to be legit. Tyre looks to be a big play wideout. Mark Thompson played the best I’ve seen from him, running hard and run blocking on toneys big run. Powell stepped up in the second half big time
Yes
I saw him make a good block.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator