A few things

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Fishers offenses were beyond mediocre at LSU and they've been mediocre every year he hasn't had Jamie's and that's not opinion. Manuel and ponder should have never been taken in the first round and that is also fact. The fat lard ass from LSU shouldn't have either. He put up a half of a good season statistically his ENTIRE college career, and that was his junior year capped with a good win over Notre Dame. He recruits as good as anybody, but with his schedule, and the talent difference, the fact he has 3 losses in a year they were favored to be in the playoffs says it all to me.

Again, I hate the guy....and especially hate the school. But, outside of Gator message boards, he's considered a pretty good coach. Sour grapes aside. There's a reason schools like LSU, Texas, and other bigger jobs want him. But I get, this is a Gator message board.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Fisher is a good recruiter but not a good game day coach. You take away Winston and FSU would be calling for his head right now.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Again, I hate the guy....and especially hate the school. But, outside of Gator message boards, he's considered a pretty good coach. Sour grapes aside. There's a reason schools like LSU, Texas, and other bigger jobs want him. But I get, this is a Gator message board.
Without Winston Jimbo would have been fired three years ago. He's the most overrated coach I've seen in my entire lifetime.

You should have seen my face when reading this post. I probably looked like I had just eaten a lemon.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Im certainly glad he is taking his four loss show to LSU. Id hate for him to apply his mediocrity to a school that isnt on our schedule. He is a 7 or 8 win coach sans Rapeis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator