A Gator Fan: A Tale of Weekends.....

Gatorup!

Nov 14, 2016
We're all still here, in all kinds of weather. We're here. No one has left. Never understood when someone throws that slogan out there, although I admit it is guaranteed to get a like from Queenie.
It would be pretty tough for you to leave, considering this is your site.

But "sticking together" doesn't mean hanging around just to dog the program, at least not in my book.

I understand the way of the negator is tempting and some shall join the dark side.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
Warning self medicated :pumper: pumper here, so for those hatters out there here is your warning. I think our offense looked really good for most of the game Saturday. What killed us where the turnovers and one of them was due to a bad QB exchange from the back up center the first time (I believe) he went under center with him. The final score should have been in the 50's for us. Another plus is that I play a game during the game. If I am watching it on TV, I don't have a beer until we score and on Saturday I cracked open my first beer at 11:17 CST with 11:17 left in the first quarter. If I am not mistaken that is the earliest I ever cracked a beer this season.

I think our bandaged up D looked decent on Saturday, and I thought the Offense looked better under AA. Like I said I am a pumper and I think we can lock up the East with a win on Saturday. The big thing that scares me is NO Maye and Davis. If we had those two in the line up I think we win easily. Without them it is going to be close, but I think our D line can be the factor in this game. We need to have a game like we did against UGLY on Defense and we can win a close one again against the Corndogs.
#GoGators :chomp:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
From now onward, starting at BR, our coaches have to apply the behavior of 5* coaches.
"Fire Gators up or get appropriately fired."
Imbue these "banged-up" Gators with the real-realizations that apply and work ... start with :
"We're now armed with a strong-armed QB who connects with Callaway, Powell, tall Fullwood,
Swain, Hammond, Cleveland, C.Lewis, Goolsby = wow ! Bring out the YAC-YAC Guns.

Gotta have a rocket-arm QB next year when we add Dre Massey of blistering speed. Massey for
WR, PR, KR, Fl around and can fire passes too..threw 28 TDs his senior year!! I believe Dre
played "full-time" QB that one year. So, might grooming him produce a QB along the lines of
Lamar Jackson of Louisville. Petrino certainly coaches "out of the box". {Overlooking his
coaching in the box at Arky awhile back.}

All true Gator fans need to go positive is evidence that this is a well-coached group (year to year)
that fires off at the kickoff (2nd half included) and fires off at the snap of the ball, O & D.

Last edited:

Gatorboy856

May 18, 2016
Leaving? No disgusted with the results. DVR'd so I can fast forward through the ugly parts and halftime breaks. I didn't say "not watching" nor supporting...just delayed support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.