A Time of Explosive Musical Chairs in the NFL

klgator

Jul 29, 2014
Alvin York;n191881 said:
Therein lies the conundrum. Which NFL team can equal your passion for a particular college team. Honestly, it probably won't happen. Even in Tennessee the Titans come in a poor second to the Volunteers. That's really not the issue. It's all about the game itself. The NFL is the top of the pyramid with the best players, smartest coaches who engage in a much richer and interesting chess match in the games played all the way to the Super Bowl. Watch, enjoy and respect, the Game, the best football on the Planet.
Yeah, and pop music is the top of the pyramid for music. Give me the alternative music that is played by those who love the art of making music instead of just trying to stay on top.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Here I go again. No matter how skilled an NFL team happened to be as a reigning Super Bowl Champion It becomes a herculean feat to repeat. What's happening to the brain trust of Belichick, Kraft the the Patriots GM? We have another case of withholding a few million dollars for a proposed contract negating the return of a critically important Patriot player. What are a few million dollars to a billionaire who revels in the position of being the owner of a Super Bowl Champion? Now the heart of the run stop New England defense, Vince Wilfork, has defected to the Houston Texans to join Superstar J.J. Watt on the defensive line. So the Pats have now lost Big Vince in the middle and the two starting corner backs including lock down superstar, Darrelle Revis, along with offensive weapon, Shane Vereen, the best New England receiver in the backfield. The Patriots will repeat as Division Champions in 2015. They'll make a run in the playoffs but does anyone really believe with their D gutted and no safety valve for Brady the New England Patriots will win the AFC Championship and go on to win the Super Bowl? A little over a month since winning it all in Arizona and Brady and the Patriots are virtually a dead man walking in the NFL. Unbelievable.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Interestingly, the championships that they have won have not been with the superstars on their team.

Even last year, Wilfork is on his last legs and Revis was still working through regaining his form after rehabilitation.

As far as offense, I don't think any of their skill players would be starting on any other team (other than Brady).

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n193062 said:
As far as offense, I don't think any of their skill players would be starting on any other team (other than Brady).

Gronk?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n193062 said:
Interestingly, the championships that they have won have not been with the superstars on their team.

Even last year, Wilfork is on his last legs and Revis was still working through regaining his form after rehabilitation.

Gronk, Blount, Amondola (or however you spell it) and a number of the offensive line men would be welcome on any team. But they build their offensive/team from inside out with a premium on line and quarterback. If you protect the quarterback and have a good quarterback it does wonders for your offense. I believe

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah. Forgot about Gronk. I don't buy that Blount, Almadela (sp), or Edelman would be starters anywhere else.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n193310 said:
Yeah. Forgot about Gronk. I don't buy that Blount, Almadela (sp), or Edelman would be starters anywhere else.

I agree with you on Blount and Almadela, but I believe Edelman would be a starter. He is a very good slot receiver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator