Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Is there anyone walking the planet who hasn't sharted? I doubt it.

It probably occurred when he took that helmet to the balls on the fumble. Hes a bigger man than me to keep playing after that, cup or not.

Crowder used to piss and **** on himself for fun. Who cares?

Slug

I fcuking hate people.
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2014
You ever have those on of those ****s that comes out so nice that you don't really need to wipe?

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Well we couldn't stop talking about turds in the chat box today, its only appropriate it actually happened in the toilet bowl.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
On a serious note, someone was posting either here or on the gsmb that Lane wasn't playing because he was fat and slow. Looked solid with a good power/speed combo. I know it was against ecu, but I think Lane should see more PT next year.

And if he poops every game, it'll make the opponents really sick of tackling him. That can only help us.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
CGgater;n143858 said:
On a serious note, someone was posting either here or on the gsmb that Lane wasn't playing because he was fat and slow. Looked solid with a good power/speed combo. I know it was against ecu, but I think Lane should see more PT next year.

And if he poops every game, it'll make the opponents really sick of tackling him. That can only help us.

Well next time he needs to drop the kids off at the pool instead of the trampoline

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
CGgater;n143858 said:

Yeah, I would hate to be at the bottom of the pile.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
ufgator812;n143748 said:
Everybody poops.

I had a buddy who was very successful at the dog track. His strategy was simple, always take the dog that takes a crap just before the start of the race.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
CGgater;n143858 said:

He is the best RB on the roster in my opinion.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
He got so excited at the prospect of getting actual carries he couldn't control himself. I mean, this guy has sat at the end of the bench all year because he committed the horrible abomination of not being able to block well which is, to Muschamp, punishable by a burning at the stake.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Slug;143829 said:
You ever have those on of those ****s that comes out so nice that you don't really need to wipe?

No. Swamp ass is a constant battle. To which there us no cure.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
CGgater;143858 said:

I think it's for two reasons. 1. He has no hands. 2 Muschamp sucked.

Singularity

Dec 18, 2014
I really figured Taylor to be the go-to guy today, but Lane was a pleasant surprise. I'm not all too familiar with Mac's offense, but it definitely doesn't hurt to have to workhorses back there. I know in 2011, as OC he had a 1500+ rusher in Richardson with Lacy over 500 yards. Then in 2012, with Nuss running the O at Bama, they had two 1000 yard rushers in Lacy and Yeldon. Spring game should be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator