AJC: New details emerge regarding McElwain’s struggles with running the Florida program

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He has no responsibilities here whatsoever.

A%2BFew%2BGood%2BMen9.png
He's still a distraction. I'd want his ass out. I ain't got time for politics.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
It is quite obvious to almost everyone (not just Gator fans) than McElwain's mind was elsewhere during his time at UF. Just where it was is anybody's guess. Maybe he was so overwhelmed by it all, he just checked out mentally rather than trying to get a grip on things. This led to an "inmates running the asylum" scenario and could very well explain all the off the field trouble and maybe even his claim of "death threats."
Maybe he smoked dope. :dunno:The guy did come from Colorado where anyone can smoke legally and recreationally. Would explain a lot. Or alternatively, he was an easy going pot-smoker while head coach in Colorado, but UF doctors switched him to anti-depressants or some **** like Zanax after he moved here. Either way, the guy lost his mojo. At millions per annum, you better have your mojo in play.

Last edited:

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe he smoked dope. :dunno:The guy did come from Colorado where anyone can smoke legally and recreationally. Would explain a lot. Or alternatively, he was an easy going pot-smoker while head coach in Colorado, but UF doctors switched him to anti-depressants or some **** like Zanax after he moved here. Either way, the guy lost his mojo. At millions per annum, you better have your mojo in play.

So in summary, he should have just kept smoking weed. I like it!

The Shady Grove Gator

Relapsed Wise-Ass
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
I don't know which one I'm happier to rid of - Mac or Foley.
If one could go nuclear on an individual, these two are deserving. :banned: from service in the US. The equivalent of taking MCAT or LSAT and failing, resulting in scrutiny of taking grad school in the Caribbean. These rejects need extra scrutiny in our Union. One humped a shark and the other paid him to do so.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
So in summary, he should have just kept smoking weed. I like it!
Yes, if he wanted to win, yes. You can't be messing with your brain chemistry in the middle of the big show. Get sober after a couple of Natties, by God. If Mary Jane is a performance enhancing drug like some claim, smoke that sh!t.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator