Alabama vs Texas A&M

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Time to scout the team we get to beat in the SEC Championship. Currently 3-0 Bama, 1st Qtr. Discuss

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
So what ? Sumlin brought in the Houston Texans to emulate the Bama team.

EyeDocGator

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Member
Oct 26, 2015
Alabama was stopped in the Red Zone twice and had to settle for field goals. When we do that everyone screams about our impotent offense. Nevermind, Saban is probably screaming enough for everyone.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Bama getting several calls their way so far (PI and the KO where they decleated Noil w/ a headshot).

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
That "officially ignored" helmet spearing was farcical ... only to favor Bama crowd.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Alabama was stopped in the Red Zone twice and had to settle for field goals. When we do that everyone screams about our impotent offense. Nevermind, Saban is probably screaming enough for everyone.
That's bc when we get stopped it's against :kiffin: teams. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't bama hang 49 on Tennessee in the same venue we got skunked in?

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014

I saw both of those series and just laughed that Kiffen went back to the "old" Kiffen as soon as the ball reached the 10 yd. line. Alabama moved the ball with no resistance by running it between the tackles and as soon as they got it goal to go, Kiffen got cute with the sideways play calling. But in fairness I have to blame Saban there for not saying to Kiffen to continue to run it between the tackles.

On the other side of the ball, I just love watching Alabama play defense. Sure they give up some yards, but almost never b/c guys are lost or out of position or miscommunication. Generally when the opposing offense makes a big play the defenders are usually right there and the offense just made a very good play.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I always feel guilty as hell when I watch a Nick Saban interview by a sideline reporter. He does that deal where he stares into the camera back and forth like he's judging your soul.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
That's bc when we get stopped it's against :kiffin: teams. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't bama hang 49 on Tennessee in the same venue we got skunked in?
Since we're using the transitive property with Bama, we both played UK at home, and we put up 45 offensive points to Bama's 27. :dance:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I always feel guilty as hell when I watch a Nick Saban interview by a sideline reporter. He does that deal where he stares into the camera back and forth like he's judging your soul.

I've been saying this since the 2008 SECCG post game interview. I always thought it was one of the most awkward things in sports.

"And yet", we may have discovered its rival.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm so proud to say that Florida is still the last team not to allow a non-offensive TD to Bama. :proud:

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
A good coach can take Bama.
That's funny. Bama has enough talent and depth that they could go out and beat most teams without any coaches on the sideline. Kinda like Zook teams that won in spite of an idiot on the sideline. The team was just that much more talented than the opponent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator