Alligator Army article on hope and expectations

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Ridiculous. Why does this idiot get extra credit for being stupid and a poor coach?

Florida is a top five school that usually gets top five talent and should have a top five record and a top five coach. 11-2 is a bad year for us just as it is for Bammer and other top programs. Anything less consistently should get you Zooked.

I'm disgusted with you Mediocrityphiles.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n13973 said:
Ridiculous. Why does this idiot get extra credit for being stupid and a poor coach? Florida is a top five school that usually gets top five talent and should have a top five record and a top five coach. 11-2 is a bad year for us just as it is for Bammer and other top programs. Anything less consistently should get you Zooked. I'm disgusted with you Mediocrityphiles.
I wouldn't go as far as calling 11-2 a bad year, but I agree with your premise. 9-4 should be a rebuilding year that we face every 4-5 years...not what we're hoping for. I'm not going into any name-calling, but sometimes I swear I'm reading the Junkyard Blog on the AJC. ;) Atlanta or bust should be the expectation EVERY year at UF...and achieved at least 50% of the time.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator said:
Law98gator;n13973 said:
Ridiculous. Why does this idiot get extra credit for being stupid and a poor coach? Florida is a top five school that usually gets top five talent and should have a top five record and a top five coach. 11-2 is a bad year for us just as it is for Bammer and other top programs. Anything less consistently should get you Zooked. I'm disgusted with you Mediocrityphiles.
I wouldn't go as far as calling 11-2 a bad year, but I agree with your premise. 9-4 should be a rebuilding year that we face every 4-5 years...not what we're hoping for. I'm not going into any name-calling, but sometimes I swear I'm reading the Junkyard Blog on the AJC. ;) Atlanta or bust should be the expectation EVERY year at UF...and achieved at least 50% of the time.
I agree that the SEC Championship game, which I beleive 9 wins at the end of the regular season is quite possible. The last time Florida was 5 years without an appearance in the SEC Championship game. A coach had lost his job. It is unacceptable.

edit: as you said, 9 wins is acceptable in a rebuilding year. Unfortunitely, this is a rebuilding year, due to the garbage of last season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator