Another low-energy McElwain press conference

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yep, and we were just finally beginning to fill the 85 man roster. Here we go back down to 70 scholarship players again. :facepalm:
We were only at 75 or so scholly players (not counting walkons who were awarded schollys).

We havent been a really 1A team since 2009 or so.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I'm just gonna put this out there. This is the 2nd time I can think of in the past 2-3 weeks where a player has come out on twitter in direct conflict with what Mac says in a presser. That's blatant disrespect for your coach. You don't go correcting him in public. Even if you believe you are 100% correct. You just don't do that. We have a pretty serious discipline problem imo.
Seems more like Mac is just throwing out random crap and the players are like wtf?!?!? First goolsby might never play again, and now this. Mac is losing it bro.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Seems more like Mac is just throwing out random crap and the players are like wtf?!?!? First goolsby might never play again, and now this. Mac is losing it bro.
Butters is reminding me the way Valium Creyer acted near the end.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
IMG_1488.jpg

If Nick Saban could be likened to Donald Trump then Jim McElwain would be Jeb Bush. Low energy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.